Most of our names are Redwall related

Started by Dead Eye, May 25, 2003, 07:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dead Eye

This may belong in the spam forum, and if so sorry. I was looking at the names and saw a few that came from redwall. I know this is based on redwall, but I just wanted to show you guys all the people that must read redwall

Dead Eye-not a real redwall character, but sounds like one.
Badrang the Tyrant- Bad guy in Marten the Warrior, right?
Deathclaw-sounds like a redwall character.
RazorClaw- Sounds like a Redwall character.
Bloodrath- Same reason as last 2
Bloodwake- Ship name in Legand of Luke, right?
Boggs- A corsair in Marten the warrior
Slitfang Fireyes- Slitfang is the 1st mate in Triss
Brock- Short fro Brocktree in Lord Brocktree
Blackeyes- Again, sounds like a Redwall name
Pikepaw- Sort of sounds like a Redwall name, maybe not.
Ragefur- Sounds like Redwall

There are a few others that sound like a redwall name, but I won't mention them all. Brian Jaquas uses a lot of different body part names for vermin.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Blackeyes

Ah , I feel , for some reason quite pleaseured to see someone use my name in a list of some sort ... thank you .
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Pikepaw

Actually to let everyone know I made my name to sound sort of Redwallish but mostly otterish.  Oh yeah, the Bloodwake was a ship in Mossflower not the Legend of Luke.  Most otter names have something to do with water, like Streamsleek or Rab Streambattle, so I decided to put pike in the name (a tybe of fish in redwall) and some animal body part since woodland otters, squirrels and vermin usually have a body part in the name.  Examples: Darkclaw, Milkeye, Splitnose, Blackteeth etc.  Then the name Pikepaw was born to sound like an otter name.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Almkman

A pike is also a weapon.I just used my aim name.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Scarwake

Wow!  I feel special my last name is in the Redwall books!
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Badrang the Tyrant

Yes, I stole my name from a Redwall book.  But only because I am horrible at thinking up names for myself.  If I actually had that talent, then I would have only a couple of names for my numerous RWL accounts.

TR Shadow

My name sounds nothing like a name in Redwall.  Well, I guess there was a Shadow in Redwall, but I started useing this screen name a long time before I read Redwall.  I have never worked out where I got the "Shadow" in my screen name.  My best guess is that it had something to do with my weird obsession with Sonic the hedgehog =\.

Dead Eye

Well Julie, that is because your a wierd loveable(is that a word, and if so, spelling?) person.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

RazorClaw

Dead Eye, this is kind of Redwall, so, Redwall names are technically appropriate. And I know where Kilk got his name, I think. In Soul Calibur I& (upcoming)II there is a character named Kilik. Hmmmmm...

Mistflower

~*checks name*~

I've never heard of a creature called Mistflower; perhaps a good name for a hare or a wolf.
He was my skater boy
I never said 'See ya later boy'
He was good enough for me.
Now he does base guitar,
I love him even from afar,
We were made for eachother; now I think that you'll agree.

Pikepaw

I think Mistflower is Mossflower except that the Moss changes into Mist.
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Ashyra Nightwing

Mua ha. I'm back! Or not...

My name is, well, partly Redwall related. I made it up myself, in November last year for a roleplay..

Blackeyes

Quote from: PikepawI think Mistflower is Mossflower except that the Moss changes into Mist.
Wow Pikepaw ... you think of that all on your own ? I mean you said so yourself you don't want to be a newb ... then don't spam junk like this ... we all could have figured that out .
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

RazorClaw

Blackeyes, everyone knows that as well, so.........maybe less persecution would do well.

Pikepaw

You don't have to be mean Blackeyes and now I think where did Calria and RazorClaw get their names.