The final war...

Started by calria, May 24, 2003, 02:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

This is the last straw. This shall NOT go unpunished.

Kilk and his clan have done that which no other clan has had the determination to do. They set out to FORCE Winter into war, to destroy Ad, and to steamroll his followers. As a result, RWL's longest running and most beloved clan has been disbanded, and Ad the Rat has ceased to play.

We will not allow this to pass. I pledge this as my final fight- after this war is finished, I will leave the regular server to concentrate on the Turbo server... but I will not leave until KM is defeated. I will restart my account as many times as necessary, but I WILL see Ad avenged.

I have the support already of a select few who value honor and loyalty over treachery and evil-heartedness. I ask all good vermin in Mossflower to come behind me in this. KM is, indeed, a worthy adversary, but we WILL triumph. I will see to it that every warlord in KM either surrenders or is brought down and shown his/her wickedness.

All who are with me, pledge your allegiance below. Should you not wish retaliation for your allegiance, PM me. I want to know who is behind me on this. Those who cannot attack KM, send aid to those who will. I will be in touch.

This is not a campaign of clan versus clan anymore- this is good versus evil. This is the final straw.

TO WAR!!!

General Austin

Calria, I stand by your side. I once was Kilk's clanmate. Heck, even a diplomat! But this is unforgivable. TO WAR!!!  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Scarwake

I, Guardians of the Blade will back thee in this noble cause to avenge Ad and Winter!
The time has come once again for KM to fall.  This time I nor my fellow clan members or friends shall stop this war, we're in it to the end!

KM is one of the most untrust worthy clans I know of...Terminating an alliance within not even one day of having it.  Now, they've forced Winter to disband and Ad to leave.  KM started it and now we're all here to finish it!  As Calria said, I will return as many times as it may take inorder to see the downfall of KM.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Pikepaw

Calria you the forces of Fighters for Chosen behind you and I shall try to get my Clan Cold Union  to help you defeat Kilk for this is noble cause to avenge our friend Ad and will be some fighting I'll see what I can do about my clan.

Edit: sorry Scarwake I didn't know you were the leader of CU's allies the Clan of Evil Blades, please accept my apologies
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Dead Eye

This will be the 2nd time I have fought against KM. I served Kilk against Ereptor, but it is because of Kilk that I tratiored the Free vermin of Mossflower and started spying for Ereptor. Kilk was a bad leader, compared to Ereptor, who gave aid when ever asked. Ad was my 1st leader, and I will avenge him!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Almkman

I'm small but I'll help.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Orcrist

To war huh? First of all, Calria- due to attacks from winter, mainly yours, KM declared war on Winter. As retaliation we took our land back and removed your ability to retaliate. About an attack on Ad, I am happy to say that I never took part in it, but allow me to say this: I will not fight those who hold a grudge against others in my clan who do not attack me, however, if you do, expect a retaliation...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Kenny Boy

Quote from: calriaThis is the last straw. This shall NOT go unpunished.

Kilk and his clan have done that which no other clan has had the determination to do. They set out to FORCE Winter into war, to destroy Ad, and to steamroll his followers. As a result, RWL's longest running and most beloved clan has been disbanded, and Ad the Rat has ceased to play.

We will not allow this to pass. I pledge this as my final fight- after this war is finished, I will leave the regular server to concentrate on the Turbo server... but I will not leave until KM is defeated. I will restart my account as many times as necessary, but I WILL see Ad avenged.

I have the support already of a select few who value honor and loyalty over treachery and evil-heartedness. I ask all good vermin in Mossflower to come behind me in this. KM is, indeed, a worthy adversary, but we WILL triumph. I will see to it that every warlord in KM either surrenders or is brought down and shown his/her wickedness.

All who are with me, pledge your allegiance below. Should you not wish retaliation for your allegiance, PM me. I want to know who is behind me on this. Those who cannot attack KM, send aid to those who will. I will be in touch.

This is not a campaign of clan versus clan anymore- this is good versus evil. This is the final straw.

TO WAR!!!
I agree with Calria, Ad was the one that showed me the ropes of warlords and he was the first RWL friend so LETS KILL!!
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Kenny Boy

Quote from: almkmanI'm small but I'll help.
HEY IM FROM MICHIGAN THATS MEAN!
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Kilkenne

I had no intention of killing Ad, not before, not now, not ever. Wheeeee, I'm out of will to put in effort...I've put in too much for it all to be destroyed in accusations of wanting to kill off Ad.

Oh what the heck, might as well just tell you people that I wanted to, simple minded ingrates wouldn't understand anything otherwise.

Abby The Rat

Orcrist, you were the first person to attack me.

Just so everyone knows. It was not Kilk or KM the caused it.

I was fed up. Playing peaceful is the hardest thing you could do and for some reason I was getting attacked about 2 times everyday. Not total, but if I lay the attacks out. Like Kilk, I have put a lot of effort into RWL and my clan but in the end, I've got fed up. It was to happen.

I will not mind if someone start up the clan. I may come back, only if I knew that the aim I have set out for the clan could be fullfilled like it once have done.

Now, I'm off to have a little cry about my loss and maybe join kilk.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

The Lady Shael

*looks up through her tears* Ad, you have 999 posts...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Abby The Rat

A bad day for it.

I've even stopped using hearts.

I'm that depressed
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Beem

I am sorry Ad; it is a horrid day for all.  Though, I will join the fight against those who made winter die.  Perhaps it could be called the tears of winter or something.  Anyway, it is sad.  However, life does go on.  

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Ereptor

Bah this topic was rat turds.  Don't post on it.  Propaganda......*mutters*
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*