Redwall "M" names contest

Started by The Lady Shael, May 24, 2003, 09:32:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathclaw

Mortimer, Matthias, Martin, The second Martin, Mangiz, Abbot Mortimer, Mother Mellus, Malkariss, I'll think of more later.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Ashyra Nightwing

Abbot Mortimer, Brother Methuselah, Lieutenant Morio, Brother Mallen, King Macphearsome, Mactalon, Mangefur, Mangiz, Mara, Marbul, Marge, Mariel, Marigold, Marshgreen, Martin, Mask, Matthias, Mattimeo, Sister May, Mayon, Mighty Megraw, Meldrum, Broher Melliot, Mem Divina, Mother Mellus, Abbess Meriam, Midge Manycoats, Migroo, Mikla, Mildwort Mirdop, Mingol, Mokkan, Moonpaw, Abbot Mordalfus, Mousebabe, Muggle, Muggra, Munga, Musko, Muta, Myrtle.

RazorClaw

You have way too much time in your hands. Badrang, Loamhedge hasn't even come out yet, so Brian Jaques and his editors are probably the only people who have read even part of it.

Badrang the Tyrant

That is why I said "I have read every book at least twice except for Loamhedge."  Do you expect me to read it when it's not even out?? :rolleyes:  

The Lady Shael

Come on, people, you can do better than this...there are plenty more names out there...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

The Beatles

I object to Ashyra's post. Mousebabe is in no way a proper noun, even if Furrtil's friendhad no other handle.I thought of putting it in my contribution, but decided not to, because  of this reason. Mousebabe should be taken out.

The Lady Shael

That's a good point, but in the story, the name Mousebabe was treated as a proper noun, and it's really the only name for that character. And since I'm trying to include all of the characters in the lists, I'll have to accept it. I'll add one to your score, though, Beatles, since you were going to put it in.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

The Lady Shael

Is NO one else going to do this?  :(  Come on, do it to make poor little Shael happy...

Abby The Rat

I would love to do it

but....

I don't have any time on my hand to check thought my books for names and I'm never good at remembering names.

~Shake fists at time eaters~

don't let them get to you
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Ashyra Nightwing

Oooooh!
There's Milkeye as well! I'll add more to this list.
Memm Flackery
Mammee
Melbun

Shytalon

I might... but just for little old Jessie.

VI takes a lot of time, you know.
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)