Gender Poll Revisited...please vote

Started by The Lady Shael, May 23, 2003, 01:51:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

I did this a loooooooong time ago, and there were just a several more guys than girls...just curious to see what it's at now.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

I think there's even less ladies now, with Trident gone and all that..

The Lady Shael

True, that's what I was thinking...Tania's seem to have gone too...surprisingly, we're at a tie.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Beem

I am male... at least I think so.  *Converses with his skittle associates in many whispers before looking back to the crowd.* Yup, the final decision is in, I am male.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Pikepaw

What if Julie uses her multiple accounts.  Is male.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Trident

Without sword of redwall, I have more time, but even then I might post like once a day.  I'm here.

Blackeyes

Yipppeee . I to am a male sorry ladies but we beating you . Like 11 - 5
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Abby The Rat

Nooooo.........

~Hugs the Girls~
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

General Austin

*steals lots of girls and sticks them in poll to make it even* :D  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Blackeyes

I am so sorry . *Hugs all girls and makes them come here from other forums to even it out*

The Lady Shael

*glances at current poll results...14-6* Hmph. I expected as much.

Blackeyes

Pikepaw

Trident is back! Oh yeah B)  
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Ruatine

I'm a girl. Though I'm commonly mistaken for a guy because of my name.  <_<  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Sonoras

Quote from: TeufelI'm a girl. Though I'm commonly mistaken for a guy because of my name.monkey
i always thought you were both..... :lol: I'm a male.now were winning by 10!!16-6