Immaturity Bites

Started by wolf bite, May 23, 2003, 01:18:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

I know this post is about another server, but it directly has to do with this one.

Apparently a hacker took down Yellow Eyes? sever, both the game and forums.  Then posted (in not so nice words) that he did so to keep down the competition of this site.

Surely the RWL players and our admins:

do not see the million other sites out there as competition,

do not see another game that is freely downloaded as using their ideas,

do not agree with the destruction of the work of others in their name.

Does this person not know the amount of work that Yellow Eyes must have done? How would they like to build something just to have someone wipe it out for their personal fun?

This person should be let to know that his acts are not funny in anyones point of view, but his own.  That such acts show the lack of growth toward adulthood.

(besides, I was emperor as ?dog named dog? in a new net worth strat I was experimenting with that never attacked or used leaders.)

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Blackeyes

Tis a sick world out there Wolf Bite ... a sick sick world .
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Ereptor

Now you have a taste of what i felt wolf.  wink wink
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Abby The Rat

I do not believe that this hacker could be part of RWL or anything similer. In fact they ask us if they could post Ads on the forum and we allowed them. If were trying to do so. We would of kept the sourse code hidden. But we didn't.

Why would we want to do something like that. We could of did TSR.

I and I'm sure Retto, Boze and Stormclaw wouldn't do or like to do this.

Can you tell me why do we want "More" people? Are we getting any money out of this? What would doing that do to us, wether we did or not? We can only have 8GB bw per month and we have once hit that. Do we want more people so we hit it faster and more often?

And lastly, we(I mean the Admins) are always thinking up new ideas for own RWL. And once we do. We relesased the soursecode for that.

Have you seen anything we have done that is against the law?
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

wolf bite

Oh Ad,

I sure hope you are not addressing that to me thinkiing that it even crossed MY mind that any of the admins would have anything to do with it.

I am saying that some player took it on him/her self to do a favor for this site by harming another site.

I am thinking that those on this site would let that person know that it is not the wishes of any player on this site to have them act that way.

No one here thanks them!

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Dead Eye

As one of the main ones connected by this "problem" I want to put my view in the matters. Remember when we said it was Veranor? The hacker had gone on Veranor's screen name and had put the blame on Veranor! I think he could be doing this with the RWL admins. Trying to change the blame. I don't think RWL admins have anything to do with it. This hacker is definatly a coward. And there could be more than one.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Blackeyes

Exsactly the same as on the forums when he/she hacked it they used a guest account and made fun of Yellow Eyes and all of those joining ... not to mention they threatened that they could get all of are IP's and crach our computers.

guardians of night

Yes, I agree with everyone that has posted here, but we are in the process of creating a new game for people such as Wolf Bite to conquer.  :lol:  We will also set up higher security on the new game for these reasons.
Mmmmmm......Signature

http://members.lycos.co.uk/rerisen is my new WWII game! Join today!

My tries at making games has finally succeded!
Nevermind, Lycos screwed up my game!

Dead Eye

Yellow Eyes is remaking the game, but I fear they will hack that one to. They hacked in my computer by the way, a virus was sent to my computer from Arisen, and I believe the hacker did it. Luckly my 3 different versions of firewall and other anti virus systems stopped it. At that time I was trying to but a lock on the game to keep out the hacker. He must have saw what I was doing and threw the virus at me. Anyways, this hacker is  bad news, and I am trying to stop him to hurt Arisen, but he/she/they are really good at this. I advise RWL and TSR admins to be careful. The hacker could come here next.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Abby The Rat

Just so you know. Tripod.co.uk are a free site. They don't care too much about hacker on one site, only if hacker is aimed at the them it-self.

Oneway, is to move to a better server and pay for it, which I'm sure you can't do.

If all goes well for me, I'll be willling to pay for the server, if I get job.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Blackeyes

Geee , Ad your to kind ... I won't let you leave if you ever try , I will lay down in front of your war-pony as you try to run away .

Badrang the Tyrant

:snicker: Hehehe!  Blackeyes, I think Ad will run over you. :snicker:  

Dead Eye

Ok, some one hacked the new version of yellow eye's game, Redwall Arisen. Now they are putting the blame on TSR, like they did with RWL. It now has a link on the page saying "This game sucks, all the codes were stolen from TSR. TSR, a far better game" or something like that, and that "gay" letter(when you try to login it shows a gay letter to yellow eyes) has shown up again. These hacks are getting me angry, now they have put the blame on myself, Veranor, RWL players and admins, and TSR players and admins. And I can't find out who's doing it.

stupidness52489: then i no who it is
CatFoodMade4Dogs: who
stupidness52489: who made TSR

That is Yellow Eye's, and he believes Beatles now did it! This hacker/s are getting me angry!

Scarwake

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Beatles did do something like this...Afterall I've got him in the act of cheating in Warbands.  Sending a ton of aid to one member causing the game to be un-fair and un-fun for others, he instantly deleted the account he sent all that aid to, and even before I'd caught him he'd deleted more than half the accounts on Warbands.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

guardians of night

We now know of who did it, sorta. We have his screen name. Here is our convo. It explains exactly his threats and what he has done so far:

Moucher182D: Hello Brian
stupidness52489: who dsi
stupidness52489: *dis
Moucher182D: This
Moucher182D: Is hacker
stupidness52489: y u doin this?
Moucher182D: Why?
Moucher182D: Because you
Moucher182D: Because of you
stupidness52489: ya
Moucher182D: ya
stupidness52489: what
Moucher182D: You made TSR and RWL people look bad
Moucher182D: Well my friends
stupidness52489: how'
Moucher182D: We will destroy your game
Moucher182D: You can not defeat us
stupidness52489: what did we do
Moucher182D: We?
Moucher182D: There is no we
Moucher182D: I only hit you
stupidness52489: there is we
Moucher182D: Though Dead Eye is getting me angry
stupidness52489: i have many ppl workin on this
Moucher182D: Dead Eye and You are the ones I want to hit
stupidness52489: y u doint his
Moucher182D: Veranor or should I say Joe, is no concern of me
stupidness52489: u no we got backups of everyting
Moucher182D: Yes
Moucher182D: I am in your system
Moucher182D: I will destroy it
stupidness52489: yo
stupidness52489: just dont hurt my cpu
stupidness52489: k
Moucher182D: lol
stupidness52489: idc what u do 2 my game
Moucher182D: Keep making these games
Moucher182D: And I will hurt your cpu
Moucher182D: Dead Eye has a virus in his now
stupidness52489: o
stupidness52489: but what have we done
Moucher182D: Yours will be next
Moucher182D: You made us look like fools
stupidness52489: how
stupidness52489: our game doesnt even work
Moucher182D: like building a game like TSR and RWL was easy
Moucher182D: Like anyone could do it!
stupidness52489: what do u thik TSR did
Moucher182D: TSR changed stuff
stupidness52489: they probly used RWL DEX
stupidness52489: i no]
Moucher182D: Made it fun
stupidness52489: and thats what were doing
Moucher182D: No
Moucher182D: Dead Eye is doing it
stupidness52489: ya
Moucher182D: But he won't for long
stupidness52489: were not even close 2 done
Moucher182D: That virus is eating up his memeory
stupidness52489: Dead Eye doesnt no nething about PHP or MySQL
Moucher182D: No
Moucher182D: Joe does
Moucher182D: Listen to me
Moucher182D: I will hit your comp soon
stupidness52489: y
Moucher182D: Unless you cease making these games
stupidness52489: y
Moucher182D: Because
Moucher182D: RWL and TSR will live
stupidness52489: retto doesnt have a problem with it
Moucher182D: In the 1st era you destroyed me
Moucher182D: You and that juska
Moucher182D: Than
Moucher182D: You talked about me in the forums
Moucher182D: We will survive
stupidness52489: who r u
Moucher182D: I am the hacker
stupidness52489: and i dont even play RWL that much nemore
stupidness52489: i no
stupidness52489: but who was u in the first era
Moucher182D: I will leave you
Moucher182D: Keep making the game
stupidness52489: idk the pass nemore
Moucher182D: And I will put that virus in
stupidness52489: u changed it
Moucher182D: Yes
Moucher182D: Make another game
Moucher182D: Make that game again
Moucher182D: And a virus will enter your cpu
Moucher182D: you are warned
Then he signed off.

I do remember this screen name before, though I don't remeber from who it came from.
We know who it could be, because of this info, Moucher182D: In the 1st era you destroyed me
Moucher182D: You and that juska
Moucher182D: Than
Moucher182D: You talked about me in the forums
Moucher182D: We will survive.
And we know it is more than one, because of the WE.

I am thinking of getting a more secure site but i still dont think that will be enough, He has threatened to hack into my computer, as he as done with Dead Eye.  
Mmmmmm......Signature

http://members.lycos.co.uk/rerisen is my new WWII game! Join today!

My tries at making games has finally succeded!
Nevermind, Lycos screwed up my game!