I'm #29 Knights of Honor

Started by Orcrist, May 22, 2003, 09:58:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orcrist

I just want everyone to know that I, Orcrist, am #29 Knights of Honor. People attack me, don't break thru, and then apologize, saying they didn't know who I was. From now on, I shall not allow ignorance to be an excuse, attack me, and I shall retaliate. You all have been warned...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Ashyra Nightwing

*blinks at the new Emperor*
YAY!! You're playing again! Hopefully you won't just get killed this time... Anyway, congratulations on getting 29! 'Twas my old number, y'see.

Kenny Boy

Quote from: OrcristI just want everyone to know that I, Orcrist, am #29 Knights of Honor. People attack me, don't break thru, and then apologize, saying they didn't know who I was. From now on, I shall not allow ignorance to be an excuse, attack me, and I shall retaliate. You all have been warned...
Yeah he knocked me down 7 ranks so he could be emporer! ::disagrees::  
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Badrang the Tyrant

Kenny, I am tired of you whining whenever people attack you.

Orcrist

First of all, I'm most definetly not emperor. I have like a 1.5 mil networth lead on spot #2, but KM controls like spots 2-5 or something like that. Second of all, Kenny, I had already warned that one attack from your clan would equal me attacking someone from that same clan, not neccesarily the person who attacked me...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

The Lady Shael

Yea, I was one of those people who didn't know it was Orcrist. *looks sheepish*

Kenny, in case you haven't noticed, the name of this game is "Redwall:Warlords", emphasizition (is that a word?) on "Warlords", which relates to war, which relates to attacking, which relates to enemies, lying, coups, and all that fun stuff. So, attacking IS normal in this game, and don't complain about being attacked and knocked down a mere seven ranks, because NO ONE wants to hear about it.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Dead Eye

I recall when I was hit down more than 100 ranks by Ereptor's hunters. Don't complain, I didnt! Actually, I fought half of them off before I died. They were weak newb hunters.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Blackeyes

I hate those hunters ... they mass in large groups and target you until you have like nothing left.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Kenny Boy

Quote from: Badrang the TyrantKenny, I am tired of you whining whenever people attack you.
i dont care anyone attack me and dont call me kenny its just ken!!!!
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image

Kenny Boy

Quote from: OrcristFirst of all, I'm most definetly not emperor. I have like a 1.5 mil networth lead on spot #2, but KM controls like spots 2-5 or something like that. Second of all, Kenny, I had already warned that one attack from your clan would equal me attacking someone from that same clan, not neccesarily the person who attacked me...
huh are you talking about regular server im talking about turbo server...........there are no clanas in turbo................or are there............and if u mean regular i have been peaceful since the new age so i dont get why your acting tough.........if u kill me it shows how much of a newb you are...........I JUST JOINED TWO WEEKS AGO AND I DONT CARE IF YOU GUYS ATTACK ME ITS DUMB WHY ORCIST DID CAUSE I DIDNT ATTACK HIM AND THE BIG REASON WAS HE WAS WAY HIGHER IN THE RANKS!!!!
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image

Kilkenne

Hahahahaha, he's going crazy because he was attacked, now verbally, he can't defend himself...He resorts to calling Orcrist a newb...good times...

Holby

That's so pathetically funny, Kilk. ^_~  As if you were a small child- wait. *Thinks* That could be true.
Oh well...
;) (No winking smiley, just a grotesque face. Arg!)
I will not deleted this

windhound

LoL
Quotei dont care anyone attack me and dont call me kenny its just ken!!!!

why'd you make your forum name Kenny Boy then?  
Quotehuh are you talking about regular server im talking about turbo server
oh, and this particular board(?) is for general discussion and reg. verson, that's why there is a separate Turbo board...  hmm...  would they be called boards?  my brain is all fuzzy...

meh.  yeah, the winking smily is kinda wierd, but, it suits many purposes as is  ;)
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Blackeyes

And you will need to learn sooner or later "Kenny" that you don't shout here .. that is a major sign that you are an angered n00b that knows nothing of redwall  
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Kenny Boy

Quote from: KilkenneHahahahaha, he's going crazy because he was attacked, now verbally, he can't defend himself...He resorts to calling Orcrist a newb...good times...
No i guess your right its just if Orcist is so good (wich i know he is) why would he need to kill me?
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image