Happy Birthday!

Started by The Beatles, May 22, 2003, 02:04:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Beatles

One year ago, on a cold, windy night, or a warm, sunny morning,  or an average sort of afternoon, +/- 24 hours ago, Retto, the 'ittle Otter of the ROC was born. He won't understand speech yet, but it's his birthday, so let's smile  at him! :)

lol...Beatles. HP Birthday, Retto!

wolf bite

Thanks for everything Retto.

Hope you get lots of good stuff.

Happy B-Day!!!!!

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Abby The Rat

I'm not sure if this is his birthday and he doesn't want anyone to know his age or... That it's a joke and his birthday is another day.

But whatever it is. Happy Birthday  <3  Happy Birthday ::hats::  :hihi:  :lily:  Happy Birthday ::hats::  
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Kilkenne

Yup, Rettos, happy birthday! Have a great day today, hehe...only 1 though...

Kenny Boy

::agrees:: HAPPY BIRTHDAY  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Sha

*cheers* Happy birthday, Retto, oh one of many talents for being so young..

Happy birthday,
Happy happy day,
Happy birthday,
Happy happy day!
Ol?!

^^;

Blackeyes

Happy Birthday and I wish the best of luck to you ! :snicker:  :snicker:  :lol:  :lol:  :P  :P  :D  :D  
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Ashyra Nightwing

Happy birthday, Retto! If it is really your birthday... If it isn't, happy birthday anyway!

Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  

Orcrist

Happy Birthday Retto- thanx for everything you've done for us...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Retto

Aww, thanks, everyone! It is, in fact, my birthday today. Haven't done much besides go to school today...
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Dead Eye

Happy birthday Retto! Just think, if Retto hadn't been born that day we may not be on these forums right now!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Bloodrath

Happy B-day ;)  ::agrees::  ::agrees::  ::agrees::

Happy Birthday ::hats::  

Aqualis

Happy Birthday, Retto! :D  
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Sonoras

(Strange....it was my b-day a couple of days ago)HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Happy Birthday ::hats:: Happy Birthday ::hats:: Happy Birthday ::hats:: Happy Birthday ::hats:: Happy Birthday ::hats:: Happy Birthday ::hats:: Happy Birthday ::hats:: Happy Birthday ::hats:: Happy Birthday ::hats:: Happy Birthday ::hats:: Happy Birthday ::hats:: Happy Birthday ::hats:: Happy Birthday ::hats:: Happy Birthday ::hats:: Happy Birthday ::hats:: Happy Birthday ::hats:: Happy Birthday ::hats:: Happy Birthday ::hats:: Happy Birthday ::hats::

Ruatine

Today is your birthday
Happy, happy birthday
Today is your birthday
Happy, happy day!

Happy Birthday, Retto!  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart