Porbably My last poll...

Started by Trident, May 21, 2003, 11:12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

I voted everybody  :P  :D  

TR Shadow

Oh yeah, like I'm going to win.  You put me with two newbies =\.  Well anyway, I think everyone's cool ^_^.

Ashyra Nightwing

Oooh... I can't decide! I don't know who I voted for...

You put me with Stormy? I feel so honoured...

Brock

What about me?  I voted everybody.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Badrang the Tyrant

I didn't make the poll!  Oh well.

I voted everybody...

Blackeyes

I chose everybopdy cause if you read redwall and you are here then you have to be cool unless you came here to hack ... then I wouldn't like you .
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Beem

Because I made the polling options, I was going to null my vote.  Then I saw the true option, Everybody!

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Pikepaw

I can't believe I actually made the poll, I just can't believe it.  I voted for myself I was so excited I made the poll (I didn't even think as a name, not in everybody, make the poll for the coolest people on the forums) even though I say anyone who reads the Redwall series and likes it is cool, which is probably almost everyone here.  
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.