I am leaving...........

Started by Shael of Torethevel, January 20, 2003, 05:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wickedclaw

Just remember Shael, if you do ever come back to RWL, I owe you stoats and rats and also loyalty!!! lol. But it is truly sad to see you go and for the time I was in VU with you it was great.

May peace and happiness go with you now an forever more, amen.(my pastor says that all the time.)
~Wickedclaw~

NOoooooooooooooooooooo....You can't leave...we're your friends...If you leave, and Mentus leaves, then I leave. I mean, not that I even noticed you in the game, but if two of our top ten most active participants in the forums leave, well then i leave too (like i got friends, but ok). I'll find where ur going and stalk you...MUAHAHAHA...(yes im crazy ok?). Please don't leave!! IT won't be the same without you!

Holby

*Is quite contented after getting his own little spot in a "Shael goodbye"*
See ya 'round! *Runs away to live in his Fort Knox cheese, and play with the secret socks*
I will not deleted this

Vengerak

The BBC? British Broadcating Corporation?

Heh. Yeah, Shael, I'll miss you, & I'll be sorry to see you leave. You are the last of the genuinley kind, benevolent type warlords, &, on top of that, just a really nice person. S'apity you have no MSN.

G'bye!

Shytalon

The BBC is secret... must not tell all of it's wonders...

Yesh...

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Shael??? You can't leave!! Well, as you are leaving, goodbye... We'll miss you...

Shael of Torethevel

Shy: I'm sending you something anyway. (I shot you up quite a few ranks too) I won't let you refuse it. I've sent a little something to Mitya too, so if you going to send your share to her, that's up to you, but the aid I sent her should last a little while.

Wickedclaw: Thanks! Although I /really/ doubt I'll be starting another account....soon, anyways...

Cheeeeeesy: I know, I hate to leave right now, since Menatus is leaving at the same time, and Klamath has already left. Erk, and I have enough stalkers....they follow me every day before fifth period......

Holby: Cool, isn't it? I was going to do this with everyone I befriended in the game, but I didn't have enough time, so I'm just replying to everyone in this thread.

Raine: *hugs* You were a great friend to me on RWL. I think it's the other way around: it's a pity you don't have AIM. j/k! I had MSN, but then my comp died...so...I'll see if I can get it again.

Ashyra: I'll miss you as well. I'm sending you something at this very moment. I've enjoyed your posts on the forum very much.
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Bloodrath

To bad your are leaving. You helped me out in EO and stuff so I kind of owe you. To bad though, since you were nice and kind. I hope you come back and post here and know, since that would be nice to see you around. Oh well, hopefully you are happy,

Best wishes,

Bloodrath.
;)

Menatus

Hey, you can talk to me on AIM. I'm Koyunto. People are attacking me, and I'm trying to send aid to people so I can leave, but I can't because my economy is sucking.

Do these people really want me to stay? Heh heh...It was fun having you around, Shae'.

The Beatles

Quote from: VengerakThe BBC? British Broadcating Corporation?
Beatles Broadcasting Corporation actually. FYI. :)

Holby

BBC is the best.
What's your favourite Beatles BC program?
I will not deleted this

Burninate

The second attempt to leave. Also foiled miserably. :P
~Veranor, The Beatles, Nevadacow, Devari~
Dear Forums,
This happened once before,
When I came to your door,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
They said you were not home,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

?Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world..."

The Lady Shael

Nononono!! You're not supposed to bring this up...argh. *bangs head on desk several times* Not good, nonono. I always came across this when reading old topics, but I never read it again...

Random note: My fiber optic lamp is losing all of its fibers.... :blink:  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

RazorClaw

Hmmmm, this is the second failure, eh? Wasn't there a third at one point? Anyways, BBC is good for Wallace & Gromit, Father Ted and Monty Python's Flying Circus.

Juska

Hold on, I am throughly confused. Why do some of the topics say Jan. 21 2003? And others say Dec. 20th? Are Shael and Menatus leaving? Well if they are goodbye, they've made up their minds no use in trying to stop them.  
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19