My new avatar!

Started by TR Shadow, May 20, 2003, 06:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR Shadow

I love penguins ^_^.

Ruatine

*grins* It's cute, Julie! I like it lots. *nods*
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Pikepaw

I think you need more opitions for your vote or different opitions but that penguin is pretty cool.  He looks like a hyper hero (better than a super hero) **goes off to find more super heros and hyper heros.** :D  
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

CoolClaw

I love you, Julie.  More than my moutain Dew which is sittting upon my desk half full.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Peace Alliance

If i could have, i would have voted for all of these ones together:
I love penguins and I love you, Julie!
Coolies!
It's as prettyful as you are, Julie. <-- (Although i doupted the possibility of that  :D )

Beem

Quote from: CoolClawI love you, Julie.  More than my moutain Dew which is sittting upon my desk half full.
Ah hah! We have an optimist in our presence.  You just have to ask yourself two other questions, if your glass (or bottle in this case) is half full, where did the empty half go, also ask who drank it? *Cackles at his spam post and then turns it not so spam like.* I love penguins, and am of the belief that they should take over the rule of the Hungarian empire and turn it into a 1st world country.  From there they should progress to dominate the world. *Wonders if this is why his friends usher him to go to counseling.   Shrugs and tosses skittles to all the little disciples he makes.*  

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

RazorClaw

I voted "Coolies", as the first option isn't too appealing.

Holby

Quote from: TR ShadowI love penguins ^_^.
I have a cool penguin avatar at the Terrouge Forum. From Poke The Penguin.
Much fun, so I'm ordering everyone to play it, when possible. B)  
I will not deleted this

Ashyra Nightwing

I love penguins! That is sooooo cool!

CoolClaw

Penguins already dominat The north pole or something and thats at the top of the Earth basically they own everything below them.  The Penguins have are coming, The Penguins are coming!!!!  

Penguin Attack
In theaters June 18th.  
Starring Mark Hammil as the Harry the penguin who could.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Aqualis

Quote from: CoolClawPenguins already dominat The north pole or something and thats at the top of the Earth basically they own everything below them.
How do you now that is the top of the earth? It could be the bottom.

Anyways, nice avatar Julie.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Badrang the Tyrant

I love penguins and I love you Julie!

This ^ is what I voted!  Penguins are awesome...

Blackeyes

Hey Urran I voted the same as thee I love penguions and I love you Julie I thin kthat is the best option .
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Pikepaw

Quote from: CoolClawPenguins already dominat The north pole or something.
PENGUINS ONLY LIVE IN AND AROUND THE SOUTH POLE!  THEY DO NOT, DO NOT LIVE IN THE NORTH POLE!  Sorry I had to yell but I hate it when somebody says something that is not true about animals like that and don't even care.  I know I'm probabley spamming but I feel this needs to be said.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Ruatine

You should really know what you're talking about if you're going to say something in that way. Yes, penguins don't live in the north pole. However, penguins do not only live in and around the south pole. All seventeen types of penguins live in the southern hemisphere. They can be found both in the tropics and in Antarctica. The Galapagos Islands, Chile, Peru, Argentina, and the Falkland Islands are some of the places you could find them. So you see that penguins are not only found in the south pole, but also right at the equator.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart