Dead Eye: A Hacker

Started by guardians of night, May 20, 2003, 06:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Beatles

Wrong, Razorclaw. If you are right, it is not for the above reason, which is wrong, because:
Alleging a good thing is not the same as alleging a bad thing.

RazorClaw

Okay, I could write down on AIM that I stole a diamond worth fifty-million dollars. Is that going to get me a conviction, much less a "trip" to court? As if it wasn't obvious enough. He just said that they'd been in conflict. This is his way of getting back at Deadeye. Isn't that a conveniant coincidence? Surely, it's just to warn us, not to get back at Deadeye for a conflict.

Ashyra Nightwing

I don't think Dead Eye could be a hacker. There's so many other things it could be, don't go blaming it on him.

CoolClaw

Quote from: RazorClawI stole a diamond worth fifty-million dollars.
Razorclaw a Theif
Proof!  

See its pretty easy to frame someone. Hehe.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

RazorClaw

Quote from: CoolClaw
Quote from: RazorClawI stole a diamond worth fifty-million dollars.
Razorclaw a Theif
Proof!  

See its pretty easy to frame someone. Hehe.
FRAME someone! You DID that! *Gasp*  :huh:  :blink:  :wow!!:  :shrugs:  

The Beatles

What I'm saying is, saying on AIM that you saved the world is different than saying that you killed your sister, and both are different from saying that you filched an eraser, or that you helped an old lady across the street. Magnitude counts, but so does positivity/negativity. Hacking is like the eraser, it's not exactly like killing your little sister. Now then, you decide.

Dead Eye

I am so confused. I do not smoke pot, I havn't had a girl friend in 2 months, and I did not hack. Thank you everyone who believes me. Why would I hack a stupid game that copied RWL, if I could hack, it would probably be on some one elses game that i hated. Please believe me, I did not hack, he just hates me, told me he wanted to fight me and my friends, and is trying to screw me online now too.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Blackeyes

Quote from: The BeatlesWhat I'm saying is, saying on AIM that you saved the world is different than saying that you killed your sister, and both are different from saying that you filched an eraser, or that you helped an old lady across the street. Magnitude counts, but so does positivity/negativity. Hacking is like the eraser, it's not exactly like killing your little sister. Now then, you decide.
Hey Beatles are we going to be able to post to get people on here to join TSR ? Because it gets pretty boring with like 3 players ever on ?
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Dead Eye

Here is the final bit to clear my name

Summoner Of Fate: I don't care if Brian knows
Summoner Of Fate: I own his game for good now
Summoner Of Fate: Changed pass and everythin

That is Vernor. I hope everyone is happy! You happy yellow eyes? Try blaming me! My god, if I said I was the king of englad you would try to get me arrested for impostering! I am sick of you! You try blaming me for everything. You were talking about my friends, so when they yell at you you said it was me! Not that they believed you. Anyways, heres the proof that I DIDN'T DO IT! This is why I am ready to leave the game, because stupid newby want to be pricks like him(sorry if prick is a curse word)

And just so everyone knows Veranor did not hack. He was the admin who did all the coding, and got sick of Yellow Eyes bossing him around. Yellow eyes gave him the pass to the game! He just decided it should be his game, not yellow eyes'. So there you are. no one hacked, just some one had the pass and had made the game, so they took it. The end!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Veranor

Er what the heck...

EDIT: I CAN'T HACK A GAME THAT'S MINE PARTIALLY!

EDIT2: I also can't tolerate someone calling me stupid when he says this.
stupidness52489 (4:37:22 PM): i no u r

AAAAAH
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Blackeyes

I am so confused ... how can one person say that it was Veranor when another says it was Dead Eye but both disadmite it ? I mean they can both be suspects but I know that it couldn't be Veranor he is practically already the owner ... I am not saying that Dead Eye did it but I have no clue who it could have been . And I would honestly like to play the game again so if someone knows please show yourself or turn in the culprit!
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

The Beatles

[7.Advertising for games not affiliated or associated with RWL or the RWL's Team are not allowed.]

Veranor

#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Bran Stoneshield

I haven't been online, but I saw this topic. Dead eye doesn't really even know how to run a web-page, let alone hack. And Yellow eyes, just stop trying to blame him, I'm sick of you and Dead eye making stuff up about each other!
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Badrang the Tyrant

I agree Bran.  I mean I don't think that Dead Eye would hack, but people are saying that Dead Eye hacked and more are saying that Veranor hacked.  I don't know who to believe....