G'bye!

Started by Trident, May 19, 2003, 07:09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

I find that I post almost nothing here, so I guess it really wouldn't matter if I left or not.  I may leave the boards, but chances are I won't leave the game.  

I've been here since november 7th... and spammed the boards ever since  :D

Cool people:

Retto- I first met you on RPGS and such, as well as bragged about how good you are to ROC Survivor idiots who grip about how you need to keep updating on them.  You rock!  (I hope you're not freaked out about the chat we were in not too long ago...heh...I'M NOT A STALKER).

Ad- Oh blah blah... I hardly talk to you here, but I sure do on the chats.  I have no idea what to say... you've been there for me, and I thank you for that.  

Rough Raiders-  Everybody tels me to choose between you and Deadeye, and I never could.  I still can't now; I love you both.  You helped me awhile back with Kasey, and you've been a great friend.  You are no newbie.

Deadeye- Just as I love Rough Raiders, I love you too.  SKATERS ROCK!!!  :D     I've been in several of your clans I believe, and it was great!

Ragefur- I can so no other than *hugs*

Scarwake- And don't think I've forgotten you, boggy.  I've been in Evil Blades for some time now, in all the servers.  You've sent me a lot of aid...thanks.

Julie- ^_^  Heh... penguins rule.  Fighting over people was sooo much fun in chat rooms.  John, Deadeye, we've fought over a lot of people hehe.  

Aqualis- Mr.131 IQ  <_<   You've been a great, humorous friend.  You've probided a lot of wise words, and although you may be young compared ot a lot of ppl we talk to, you're by far past their level of thought.  Go ABA!

John- Soccer is cool.

Beem- Wolves Rock

Wolf Bite- Wolves rock.  

TheGameWolf- I love you!!!

Bluemoon the wolf- I don't know why everybody hates you!  I sure don't!  I never got your screen name by the way....I hope you have one.

Killer Wolf- SIBERIAN HUSKIES RULE!!!!!!!!!

Oh...and to everybody else such as Shael, Kilk, Brock, Ashyra, and everybody else who I know but don't.  o.O?  

Pikepaw

Including me? :(  :(  :(  :unsure:  
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Dead Eye

I will miss you Trident!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Beem

*Cries* must you really go?  I will miss you!  Wolves do rule!  Weren't we married at one point?  Bye *gives her a skittle.*

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Trident

Uh... Yeah... You were my first husband I think.

Beem

Oh, yes I remember now.  Question, I posted twice in the Spam 101 forums, and my post count didn't go up.  What is up with that?

Oh heh, never mind I found it out.  *Smiles and blushes at his stupidity and lack of topic description reading skills.*

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Stormclaw

See you later, Trident.
A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.

Ruatine

*sniff* Farewell, Trident.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Holby

Gee, Trident, you can't do that to me. Remember your first posts, when you were Skull Riders, #164 and annoyed at me and Beatles for attacking you? And the markers? And Vegie Tales?
Soooooooo many good times
You shouldn't be aloud to leave, it's not fair. Anyhow, I won't let you go. Please stay :(
I will not deleted this

Sha

Did someone just say Veggie Tales? Did I hear that magic phrase? Ooooooou. *drools*

*waves at Trident* I haven't talked with you a lot, but *sniff* *hugs*

Ashyra Nightwing

*sniff* G'bye, Trident... You've been here such a looong time... I can't imagine what the forums would be like without you... :(  

RazorClaw

But...... Trident......... Noooooooo! I'm going to ask the admins to restrict oldbie-quitting. The forums just won't be the same.

Dead Eye

*crises.* Trident, your like my best friend in the forum! Please don't go!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Abby The Rat

And I thank you for being my friends.

Remember, I will always be on AIM if you wish to talk.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Aqualis

Goodbye Trident, your absence will be a great lose to the forums.

ABA!
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis