Credit where credit is due.

Started by Ereptor, May 19, 2003, 01:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

Retto gave us a reset.  I think we all should be glad and thankful.   Ragefur also pushed the reset in the right direction.  Lets here it for admin.  

HIP HIP HORRAY
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Peace Alliance

Resets are fun... Its too bad i'm not playing!

HIP HIP HORRAY

RazorClaw

Yaaaaaaaayessness! Hooooooooray! I wish that I still played, then I could actually enjoy the reset.

Dead Eye

Why don't you two play anymore(Razorclaw and Peace Alliance)
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Ashyra Nightwing

Thank you, Retto. Thank you for everything you've done for us.

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!

CoolClaw

Yay another game to kill all my free time and deprive me of much social interaction.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Ereptor

deadeye razorclaw peace alliance and me not playing ?  what is the game worth then ?  shesh.. heh heh
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

RazorClaw

Quote from: Dead EyeWhy don't you two play anymore(Razorclaw and Peace Alliance)
The game is too clinging. At first, I was a petty warlord with 100,000 skiffs at rank 100, who played about five hours per week. Then, as I climbed, I played more and more....... what else is there to say?

Peace Alliance

i'm not playing because there isn't much land for me to take yet. i'll start later when theres more land for me :)

Trident

I must add a snide remark-

Giving credit where credit it due is called AFFIRMATION!!!

Beem

I am happy for the reset!  Thank you Admins, whoever you are, *like the people thanking the superhero who just rescued them.* I know who you are of course, so ummm hi! *Tosses skittles.*  

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

RazorClaw

Ummm..... Beem, since you seem to like Skittles, why is it that the people in the commercials don't get hit by Skittles, even though the rest of everything does?

Abby The Rat

Let me answer that, because they have a mind and power. So they avoid the goodies...
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

RazorClaw

If I was them, I'd hang my tounge out to cath Skittles. And I guess I have a kind and power, I never get hit by Skittles. Gummy Bears, but not Skittles.