Cold Union

Started by Deathclaw, May 18, 2003, 09:12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pikepaw

well guess what I'm Fighters for Chosen part of Cold Union. :D  :P  :P  :D  :D  :D  :D  
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Kilkenne

Now Deathclaw, what's been said to you about latching onto newbs, hehe...

Ereptor

Deathclaw?? ? Kilk?? ?  What has gotten into you two?  Please settle down.  I can settle this, I killed both of you.  *grins*

See *points at their names written on his banner*

Bah
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Kilkenne

Haha, true as that may be, I don't think you can do it again, Ereptor...

Deathclaw

Quote from: KilkenneHaha, true as that may be, I don't think you can do it again, Ereptor...
I agree verily. Ereptor can't do it again. Latching on to newbs? I am sort of training them to do well, your way shows no room to excessively train new players and grow. My way leads to more growth.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Holby

Quote from: The MercenaryI don't know who will join KM but it should be amusing.
Oh, just the likes of Wolf Bite, Shael, Windhounds, and many more big names.
You know, just the usual.

:D  
I will not deleted this

The Camel Traders

Ethiopian Camel Traders win again.

Blackeyes

Who are you exsactly ?
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Ashyra Nightwing

I'm not sure. Someone with guard towers, and a lot of them.

The Lady Shael

He's in KM, now, apparently. It did surprise me when I logged back in, because all I said to Kilk was to talk to him over AIM, and a few hours later he's in the clan....he's a newcomer, but with some good Promisance experience. I was supposed to think up a name for him, but I'm having a hard time trying to pick a good one. I can't decide between Dain or Menelik...or neither.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Badrang the Tyrant

Jason, would it be all right if I joined Cold Union?

Deathclaw

I'm joining England, because my clan has no powerful members to grow. CU will disband shortly.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Badrang the Tyrant

Well, it was worth a try.

Orcrist

You can join England also- it's open to all people (as far as i know). Just message the leader (look at clan contacts)
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant