Cold Union

Started by Deathclaw, May 18, 2003, 09:12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathclaw

I have made my clan. I am ready for power. I have dominated the game in many clans as leader:

Elite Vermin Task Force (Era 1)
EVTF Alliance (Era 1)
Legions of Legends (Era 2)

Order of the Arrow led with another clan in Era 1, also. I have the skills as leader and ask you to join. All former members especially welcome! Join under the banner of Cold, and live long with me at your head, dominating the game in unity opposing evil!

-Jason the Assassin
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Kilkenne

I dominated EVTF by myself, despite its efforts to crush me in that era... ;)  

Peace Alliance

All talented oldbies should try to get in KM, right kilk?

Deathclaw

Kilk, you didn't dominate EVTF, we had power over you. Peace Alliance, I am probably the most shrude and skilled leader in the game, able to lead in any situation and overcome overwhelming odds (not to be conceited!). I wish for an alliance with KM, and for those who are smart do the right thing - Join Cold Union!

Kilkenne

You had power? Laughable. I was rank 11, you were 10th, your arrogance cost you that spot, and propelled me way up...you found a leader deficiency in me, posted it on the forums, so I stocked on leaders, then used my stoats to plow through you like nothing...You were the highest one in EVTF then. I took several more attacks, but all failed, I dominated KM, you had no control over me, what control you had you lost within hours.

Deathclaw

Not true. EVTF dominated the top ten, and I stayed in the top ten, eventually winding my way up to the top 5. EVTF definitely had superior military strength.

Peace Alliance

Oh crap, you better not start posing all you're resum? stuff again. that was a long couple of days before Duels!

KM will dominate, no doupt.

calria

Quote from: Peace AllianceKM will dominate, no doupt.
...and Winter will, as usual, remain long after all others have gone.
We are in our third era. We are here to last.

Deathclaw

Peace Alliance:

If KM dominates, it will, as always, be short lived. Some major force always brings them down. It happens in every age. I will make the Cold Union dominate the game over evil. Is my alliance accepted, Kilk?

CoolClaw

QuoteKilk, you didn't dominate EVTF, we had power over you. Peace Alliance, I am probably the most shrude and skilled leader in the game, able to lead in any situation and overcome overwhelming odds (not to be conceited!). I wish for an alliance with KM, and for those who are smart do the right thing - Join Cold Union!

Every one wants a alliance with KM so they don't get their Hinies kicked(no offense of course)
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

The Mercenary

"KM will dominate"

That is almost somewhat funny. With Kilk as a leader, what could possibly go wrong, your feared Kilk is an arrogant fool, who likes to proclaim himself the "hero" of the game. But don't everyone worry, your "oldbie leader" will die trying to "keep the game going" and then you all will be in wonderful shape.  I don't know who will join KM but it should be amusing.

Deathclaw

I will try for an alliance, but not join, as my own clan will soon have some power if I get the right people to join.

Dead Eye

Blades and winter look like they will do good soon.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Orcrist

Hmm....looks like their might be tension in between clans...I don't think I'll join one yet, I need to see how it'll play out...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Deathclaw

Yup, their might be a little skirmish or two...