New Forum Ranks

Started by Deathclaw, January 07, 2003, 05:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aqualis

Quote from: wolf bite on October 28, 2007, 07:29:23 AM
I did not even know there was a forum in the first era.

Wolf Bite

The original forum and everything on it was lost through circumstances I can't remember. But yeah, there's always been a forum.

Man, that was a long time ago...
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

bjornredtail

I believe that was around halfway through round 1, though I am not entirely sure either.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

The Lady Shael

Round 1 was loooooong. The game started on October 14th. The forum died somewhere at the end of December, and Retto got the new forum up by Jan. 6th. Don't ask how I remember that. Come to think of it, Round 1 probably wasn't as long as the last round we had before we switched servers. 

I think we had to change forums again somewhere along the line, but we were able to back up most of everything.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

pippin the mighty

ok i can get kinda annoying anyway

Gen. Volkov

It's too bad about the old forums dying. I tried to find what I had previously posted when I came back, but I couldn't cause the files were lost. I don't remember what the old forum name was, this is the one I've had since I came back though.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Aqualis on November 01, 2007, 10:22:48 PM
Quote from: wolf bite on October 28, 2007, 07:29:23 AM
I did not even know there was a forum in the first era.

Wolf Bite

The original forum and everything on it was lost through circumstances I can't remember. But yeah, there's always been a forum.

Man, that was a long time ago...

Yeah i remember that i became the post master, because all i did was spam a ton with me and barkclaw!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

pippin the mighty