New Forum Ranks

Started by Deathclaw, January 07, 2003, 05:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarwake

Yeah....I've been here since the First Era....and I've only got a post count of *insert whatever his post count is here*  It takes quite a bit of time to get it up to even to where Shadow's is....

Let alone where some of the most prominent posters' counts are at.  Half of them don't even frequent the forums anymore and its hard to reach theirs.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

wolf bite

And a reminder, the staff can and will lower post count if there is too much spam.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Gen. Volkov

I've been here I don't know how long, and I only have like 3700 posts. So yeah, it just takes time Pip.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

ive been here exactly 2 weeks longer than volkov (ha bet thatll surprise you oldbies) and i only have about 500 lol
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

Well, you've been here under that name longer than I've been here under this name, but I was here well before you, though under another name. However, the low post count is interesting. Except that you were gone for quite a while. LOL, I was here pretty much all the way through after I came back.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Shadow

i posted under the name Kyle before this ( i think). We probably joined at abbout the same time. i was number 726? in the first era

but yes, i did quit for about 2 years in the middle there

Gen. Volkov

Lol, I was in the 30's or 40's in first era, though even so, you probably didn't join too long after me, I was probably gone by then though. I was only here for a few weeks the first time.

wolf bite

I did not even know there was a forum in the first era.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Rough Raiders

I flamed on the boards during the first era...

Everyone was accusing me of being a traitor... which was justified, but they were just as much of traitors as I was, so I was very upset :'(
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Peace Alliance

oh man.. come to think of it i think there is a residue of that in the back of my head! all the time, i have subconsciously thought of you as a traitor!

Rough Raiders

Quote from: Peace Alliance on October 29, 2007, 12:37:22 AM
oh man.. come to think of it i think there is a residue of that in the back of my head! all the time, i have subconsciously thought of you as a traitor!

Hahaha, thanks Peace...
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

pippin the mighty

Shadow

i hate to say adminly things, but there really hasnt been any point to your last 20 posts

if an admin took his post count down maybe he woud learn to stop?

wolf bite

A post count reduction is only in extreme circumstances after several formal warnings and he has not even got to a first formal warning as of yet.  He started to get a bit out there in the spam posting, I gave him a gentle prod, and all he has done since is acknowledge that he understands in one post. Of all the posts in this topic, his last one was the most important.

Sometimes it takes a little while for people to get accustomed to things.  He will make a fine member and I don?t want to intimidate him from when he does have something important to say.

Maybe Pippin should make a post in Real Life forum about things that interest him and he can post in response to what people think about his hobby or interest.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Shadow

yea, the admins are pretty tolerant here :-). im sorry i even brought it up now lol. i guess i only read his post in the context of the fwe posts before it and it looked like uselessness

my appologies wolf bit and pippin