New Forum Ranks

Started by Deathclaw, January 07, 2003, 05:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orcrist

Yeah, especially for GENERAL Austin. It would take his title away.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Menatus

Not to worry, it's Sergeant.  But that means General is coming next. Or Liutenant. Captain, Commander, whatever.

calria

why is it that my days always run in themes?
this morning, we got our ranks in JROTC. which means of course there'd be something similar on here... and I'll end up watching some military TV show tonite. *snerk*

I'm a cadet staff seargent, btw...

Orcrist

No, cal, you're an officer.
~Orcrist~

Deathclaw

Is 150 next?  I have 120, so what follows, and how many posts do I need?
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Bloodrath

Heh, I wonder how many of these titles are there. I don't really care about my post count so I am not really watching it.

Deathclaw

I am trying to get to 1,000 first without flooding the boards.  All my posts make since so far... this is my 122nd.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Bloodrath

Heh, that may be a little tricky to do. but why would you want to get to 1000 posts first? To me, I don't care how many posts you have, but what is in the post that matters. Like just because you have the most posts in the forum so people think they are the best posters. I never got why people thought that.  

Menatus

Deathclaw, most of your new posts have been one-liners to beat my post count :P At least I don't spam......a lot.

Orcrist

Quote from: MenatusAt least I don't spam......a lot.
That's a matter of opinion. ^_^
~Orcrist~

pippin the mighty

kell

ok pip i know you want a high post count we all do but postin on topics four years old with "hey" is a bit much
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

pippin the mighty

Shadow

post count is pretty useless here. my post count of a few hundred is over a period of years
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

pippin the mighty