New Forum Ranks

Started by Deathclaw, January 07, 2003, 05:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathclaw

How many posts get you a new rank on the forums?  Just wondering...
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Trident

I guess we'll just have to find out for ourselves eh/  Probably the same- you'll get to three square at 50, then four squares at 225.  Thne you remain whatever that is for a loooong time.

Retto

::looks around:: err....there are loooots of ranks. 17 from 1-1000, so far, with more being added each week. I can say that it starts out...

Recruit
Bumble-Foot
New Guy
Wots'isface
Bu-jo
Soljah
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

calria

that's freaky...
lol who came up with those names?

Stormclaw

*points finger firmly at Retto*

See? I'm not the only admin to hang around the forums. This one is Retto's fault.
A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.

Shael of Torethevel

*stifles a laugh* You have to admit, we have some pretty amusing admins here at RWL...
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Menatus

That is so. The only other I've seen is Foot Soldier. From 1-20 there's like 10 different ranks.

Abby The Rat

I love our Admins, They are fairest and greatest admins I known and they do chat alots unlike the others admins I know.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

calria

Quote from: Ad The RatI love our Admins, They are fairest and greatest admins I know
*cough-suckup-cough*

*grin* just kidding... if nothing else, they're good for a likkle laugh now and again. *blink* or in the case of these names, a rather large-ish one... :rolleyes:

Trident

Bumblefoot?  Lol.  Add smock!  Heheh.  Smock, cheese-tester, idiot, grumpy, needs naptime, hehhehee few out of thousands of funny ways to act stupid :P  

Deathclaw

Cheese tester would be a bad rank and I would make random posts to get out of that one... *shudders*
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Trident

I guess everybody has their own view of funny  

calria

funny-ha-ha or funny-strange? although both are applicable I beleive in this instance... :D

Menatus

Foot Soldier
Seasoned Soldier
Officer
...what next? Only Shael can decide...or maybe Beatles.

General Austin

I hope it's not General or something. General's not a good posting name....
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.