Happy Reset!

Started by Ashyra Nightwing, May 18, 2003, 12:54:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashyra Nightwing

I.
Got.
Number.
SEVEN!!!!

Well, what did you all get? Just so we don't go round attacking each other without knowing who we all are..

I'm #7, Pentephraxis Legion

bjornredtail

#10, although when I first signed up with this round I got #1, which I suspect almost crashed the entire game before it had even started. Good thing the admins cleared this up.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Retto

no, at first you went around my hasty keep out, and I had to spend 5 minutes moving it to a separate directory so I could set up things in peace.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

fingo

I'm #11 and I'm 3rd
The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not

Pikepaw

#15 for me and ranked 11.  Soon I shall be in the top ten.  HHHHAHAHAHAAAAHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAHAHAAHAHAAA :sleeps:  :flags:  :eats:  ROTFLMAO!!!  ROTFLMAO!!!  :P  :lol:  :lol:  :P  :wacko:  
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Ruatine

I'm #6, Legions of Teufel. Hmm... I've been through 2 resets now.  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Aqualis

I am Derani Slauter (#19).
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

The Lady Shael

Daughters of Delor, #8, ranked 6. Mwa ha. *clings to her single-digit*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Dead Eye

Ranks mean nothing right now.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

General Austin

I'm a secret number. :ph34r:  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Holby

I'm tired and sleepy. I had about 6 hours sleep to wake up and get #32.
*Squints with tiredness*
I will not deleted this

The Beatles

Crazy....

I went and couldn't log in. So I checked the top 10, and it has Peace Alliance with 47K acres and in protection, and Darkness with 75K. Still has it...

Why?

CoolClaw

Im number 33 and I am going to eat dinner now (six o'clock)  This is very exciting.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Holby

Quote from: The BeatlesCrazy....

I went and couldn't log in. So I checked the top 10, and it has Peace Alliance with 47K acres and in protection, and Darkness with 75K. Still has it...

Why?
That's the current situation on Turbo.
I will not deleted this

Kilkenne

You know what number is cool? 5. You know who has number 5? I'll give you one guess...

(It's me, children)

hehe...