Signature

Started by Trident, May 17, 2003, 02:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

I like the song by Flock of Seagulls, "I ran (i ran so far away)"  so that's where my singature comes.  

Ashyra Nightwing

Yours is very nice. I like my giant CAFI logo though...

TR Shadow

I know who I voted for ^_~.

Note: SPELL MY NAME RIGHT!!!  TR Shadow, not Tr Shadow.

calria

I had to vote for Ad's signature, just because I love the little cartoon mice in the picture!

I would vote Julie's signature second, though!

Badrang the Tyrant

Yay!  Mine was up there *Thinks to self:  But no one voted for it yet.  Oh well, it is still up there*

I voted for Ereptor's but I like everyone's!

Other

Yayness!  I'm winning!
Don't you find it ammusing how I win every poll?

Actually, I'm TR Shadow...But I still win every poll, lol!

Dead Eye

I get it! other is supposed to mean other people, but your name is other! Sorry, I am out of it today. Why did you put mine up there, it is a little thing.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Aqualis

I voted null because I am on the poll.

I am thinking of changing my sig, though. But, if it gets enough votes I may leave it ...
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Trident

Thanks for editting, Ad.

Kilkenne

I vote for me because of my clever ingenuity to put the animated gif in there, which is super cool...

"My shield, in He and Whom I trust" for all of those who have seen Saving Private Ryan...

Pikepaw

I say my own sig is pretty cool, but Ad with his picture comes next.  I voted other, which means I like my own.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

TR Shadow

Quote from: PikepawI say my own sig is pretty cool, but Ad with his picture comes next.  I voted other, which means I like my own.
No, no, no.  It should be like this:

QuoteI say Julie's sig is pretty cool, but Ad with his picture comes next.  I voted other, which means I like Julie's.

Badrang the Tyrant

Julie, you are full of it!  I still see that no one voted for mine.  That tells you something don't it?

CoolClaw

Look At my signature, its brand new and shorter!!!!
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!