Not just pocket change

Started by Peace Alliance, May 16, 2003, 07:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

if you break wolf bite with leaders, and you Steal his money. for every time you steal i will give you 3 billi0n dolalrs, anyone up for it?

oh, but because of a deal i have going with him, this doesn't start till tuesday.

just as a note, he is almost impossible to beat with leaders, but if you have the skill, you will be rich!

wolf bite

I just don?t believe this!

Peace Alliance asked me nicely for a 5 day truce so that he could study for finals for school and was not going to be able to play during that time. Even though I was ready to attack him, for his benefit I agreed not to attack him until Tuesday at the soonest. I wanted a fair fight.

I see that he has been on all the time building food and money.  Then he posts that I have money to steal. Even though his bounty does not start until Tuesday.

HE PUT A BOUNTY ON ME DURRING A PEACE TREATY!

I have immediately considered that he has breached our treaty. I may try to be nice and I keep my word when given, but I am not an fool.

Oh, and as far as all my money, i just spent it attacking Peace.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Badrang the Tyrant

Peace, you dreadful (can we use the word "winch" on here?) read the word in parenthesis!  You try to put a bounty on someone when you have four days left of the treaty?  And on Wolf Bite?  Wolf Bite, I hope you kick his butt a good one....

IrishMafia

Man, that is low.   :angry:
Also I know for a fact that there is no finals.  If he said that he had finals then he lied.

:snicker: Let The Games Begin :snicker:    
Prievious Names

Athletic Squrriel
Violent Sheep
Killer Skunk
Storm Trooper
Rabid Fish
Jumping Grizzly
Guess What I Heard..... "SHEEP" (think about it... Herd)

Guess What I Saw....."WOOD"(think about it)

PEACE ALLIANCE IS THE GRATEST PERSON TO EVER PLAY REDWALL. HE IS BETTER THEN YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

user posted image
                                                                                  user posted image

Peace Alliance

SHUT UP ADAM! I?ve got a quadratics test AND a physics test on Tuesday.

I have been making money, YES. But that?s what i do, its not a strategic plan, its my normal, everyday business.

Wolf, there has been a price on your head for weeks and you know it! I've told many people that i would pay if they steal from you, and the only reason your mad is because I?m going public? You no darn right i would have a price on you the way you're going at me. You agreed to the treaty knowing i had a price on you're head and now that I?ve let everyone know it its somehow a breach of the contract?

Nah, you're just really obsessed with attacking me, its you're only goal on turbo. I'm not being cruel or over attacking, I'm not attacking people much lower then me. I'm being a model emperor and you still insist on killing me.

Badrang, I understand you've been playing redwall for a while. Probably longer then me. So why don?t you do me a little favor and go ahead and fight me! I KNOW you are no threat to me, and i know you don?t know crap about the game. You just like coming on the forum and sounding smart. GET A LIFE.

wolf bite

talking about money to steal

Peace Alliance (#9)
Turns 267 (max 450)
Turns Stored 0 (max 250)
Rank #1
Workers 674,330
Land Acres 180,712
Money $189,244,595,647 Food 7,141,526,296
Loyalty 27,760,790
Networth $334,749,585
 Location Northlands
Race Stoat
Health 98%
Tax Rate 10%
Rats 3,668,393
Weasels 0
Stoats 195
Skiffs 325,354
Leaders 9,110,467

Grand Master Wolf Bite

General Austin

*coughs* Peace Alliance. Making it public is a BIG thing. Now everyone knows about it. Having a bounty on someone, especially during a treaty, is a TOTAL breach of the un-spoken rules in a treaty.

" so that he could study for finals for school and was not going to be able to play during that time"  -Wolf Bite

NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO PLAY. I understand that is a big part of the treaty, ne? That is a big lie and not very good sportsmanship. Plus, you are Emperor, and in turbo that's a big feat. Why take the whole game against one man?

You should, in my opinion, retract the bounty. Your treaties now mean absoballyutely nothing, and with good reason. Not worth it. <_<

P.S. I think Wolf bite thought that the treaty also meant not putting bounties on each other, and to take off any bounties that were in effect before the dagnabbed treaty.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Peace Alliance

Going public does nothing because i had already told my best players and allies the bounty.

Quote" so that he could study for finals for school and was not going to be able to play during that time" -Wolf Bite

NO, twas more like "So that he could study for tests for school and was not going to be able to FIGHT during that time."    I still have time to play. But i shouldn't be using my time fighting wolf bite.

In my opinion the bounty had NOTHING to do with the treat since it was there when he agreed to it.

OH, and BTW. I invite anyone (excluding those who don?t want to be retaliated against) to go ahead and TRY to take my money. Ha

Defending my honor, certainly something I?m sick of doing. Especially to ignorant fools like you people. You?ve got you're minds locked into a "good guy bad guy" scenario. But its not.

General Austin

What is the difference between playing and fighting? and treaty means an END to the hostilities. Not an end to a few of the really big attacks. I certainly don't appreciate your attitude towards me and calling me an "ignorant fool". Wolf Bite is more honorable, a better player, and he, in tis case, has more legal right to complain. Please refrain from insults such as "ignorant fools" because it IS considered flaming in my opinion.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Peace Alliance

i did not direct that towards you, i directed that towards people in general.

I dont know how well you play. But most skilled redwall fighters, and most aggressive stratigic thinkers will agree, that it takes a lot more time and thinking to plan an attack then it does to Loot!

alacazar

but the same tactical geniouses will also all agree that it is good to lie low untill you are ready to strike,  and unless you have hundreds of billions of dollars cash does not reflect in net worth.

BTW   I think putting a bounty on somones head, and or continuing a bounty why you have a treaty is a major breach of that treaty.  Its because a bounty is another means of attack.  Granted its just using another persons armies.  but its still your command and your orders going forth and demanding somone die.  hence you have violated the treaty.  

enough of my rambling

alacazar

Peace Alliance

Ack, i'm getting sick of this.  

The bounty is lifted now enyways because he has used up all his money.  

Dead Eye

I just want to say that when you have "peace treaties" you should state everything that the other can't do to you. That's what I always do. Also, he could have put the bounty on AIM. This game is WARLORDS, you have to be ruthless. backstabbing and tratioring are part of the game baby.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

calria

Part of a peace treaty is having good faith in keeping it. If Peace chooses to backstab wolf bite, it can be considered a breaking of their treaty. Peace chose to make this breach of trust known in public, where he knew wolf bite could and would find out. Therefore, wolf bite has every right to not only be upset, but also to break the treaty as much as he would like in return.

wolf bite

Wolf Bite has never been the first to break a treaty.  There was that misunderstanding with Calria long ago, but I sent aid.  Besides that, my repertation is flawless.

These things are important.  This may be a game of war, but if people want to be able to make treaties, then the other person must trust the one giving their word.  

I do know peace and know that in his mind, he did not break the treaty, but that is just justifying.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite