Am I an Oldbie?

Started by RazorClaw, May 13, 2003, 09:06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Exactly.  And if Holby is an Oldbie, and if TR is an oldbie, then I don't see why I'm not! I'd like to have the opinions of oldbies and admins! Other than Holby, of course, the Great Maker of Chuckles. 'Cause he already replied to the topic.

Badrang the Tyrant

*rubs bumps and bruises from both Dead Eye and Razorclaw*  Owww!  That hurt you guys! :(  *sees the two standing next to each other and lassos them.  After that, he knocks both of them out and ties them to a tree, and taking ALL of their weapons in the process*

But Dead Eye, TR says she is not an oldbie.  I would like votes from other oldbies in my Poll as well.

RazorClaw

*tears out of ropes with his metal claw, then runs in to tool shed*
*Brings out weedwhacker and uses it on Badrang's shins*

Mwahahahaha!
Badrang, TR says she isn't an oldbie but several oldbies do.

calria

Quote from: RazorClaw*tears out of ropes with his metal claw, then runs in to tool shed*
*Brings out weedwhacker and uses it on Badrang's shins*

Mwahahahaha!
Badrang, TR says she isn't an oldbie but several oldbies do.
*raises eyebrows*

You guys are getting violent here!!! *runs away*

At least you're spelling things decently, though.

Beem

*Concurs with Deadeye.* I agree with him completely.  I am unsure as to what I am; some have called me a newbie yet others call me an oldbie.  I may start a poll on it, or just let others comment here.  Either way it doesn?t matter to me, I have fun and that is what counts.  

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Almkman

Don't joke about being hit in the shin by a weedwhacker it hurts.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Pikepaw

**Seperates RazorClaw from Badrang** you guys break it up and I do not want anymore fighting from anyone. **Takes the weedwhacker and smashes it** RazorClaw you are too imature to be an oldbie **attacks RazorClaw with his mace and throws the mangled body away** oh Dead eye here is something for you too **swings his mace and Dead eye goes flying.  When he lands Pikepaw shoots an arrow from his longbow into Dead eye's other eye.** MWAHAAHAAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAAAHAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA  :lol:  :lol:  
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

RazorClaw

Quote from: Pikepaw**Seperates RazorClaw from Badrang** you guys break it up and I do not want anymore fighting from anyone. **Takes the weedwhacker and smashes it** RazorClaw you are too imature to be an oldbie **attacks RazorClaw with his mace and throws the mangled body away** oh Dead eye here is something for you too **swings his mace and Dead eye goes flying.  When he lands Pikepaw shoots an arrow from his longbow into Dead eye's other eye.** MWAHAAHAAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAAAHAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA  :lol:  :lol:
Hahahahaha! You are the biggest idiot in the forums if you think that with your actions I'm not mature. You ought to look in the mirror. Ahem;
Pikepaw= :huh:  :rolleyes:  -_-  <_<  :angry:  :wacko:  :blink:  ::help!::  ::disagrees::  ^ I'm With Stupid  :sick:

Pikepaw

I'm a crazy kid.  I know I'm inmature, I just really wanted to maim somebody with my mace.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

CoolClaw

By the looks of it you are a cheesey headed nerf herder.   Or whatever you call it.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!