how to kill

Started by Pikepaw, May 13, 2003, 06:22:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pikepaw

I was just wondering what you have to do to kill someone. :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:  
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Brock

I think you have to attack them until they have no land left, but I'm not sure.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Ruatine

Yes, you're correct, Brock. You must keep attacking someone until all their land is gone. This will kill them. It's not a very nice thing to kill somebody though, so I wouldn't recommend killing anyone, Pikepaw.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Pikepaw

Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.