Bye

Started by calria, May 13, 2003, 05:21:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

Goodbye, and thanks for all the fish... erm.... cheese....

I'm tired of feeling like this evil person who everyone tolerates. I know that on the poll I made, more people like me than don't, but I'm tired of being absolutely hated by the people who do.

I'll probably be back sometime... and I'll be on AIM... but in the mean time, I won't be posting.

Real life for me is too traumatic right now without people online giving me heck just because I want to try to help them.

To anyone I've offended, sorry...

cool people
(no specific order really)

Ad
Aus
Beem
Holbs
Julie
Tania
Calan
Trident

C'ya when I see ya.

To Ad, Beem, Brock, and, when he comes back, Kilk, do I pass my torch.
*lays down her crown*

Holby

Gee Cal, I wish you didn't have to do that to us.  :(
Goodbye for now, but I'm ordering you to come back eventually and to keep talking to me on AIM. And if you don't... *thinks* Something shocking will happen. *eery music plays*
I will not deleted this

Stormclaw

"And the forces of Order and Proper Writing did tremble under this unexpected loss. Grimly, the few that remained clasped their weapons, knowing that one of their most powerful allies had gone. Setting their faces to the foe, the few who remained prepared to meet the onslaught of the tides of illegibility."

Goodbye, Cal...
A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.

TR Shadow

I don't know what to say....

...Goodbye...

*Cries*

Trident

*is never ont he list of kewl ppl  <_< *

Bye bye

Ruatine

*cries for the second time today* Everything is falling apart! The world has no meaning! Cal is leaving. The forums will now descend into a pit of illegible posts. Queen Cal, will you not pass on your torch of grammatical corrections to one whom you consider worthy?

Goodbye, Queen Cal. I feel as if the world is now black and void.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Mark

good-bye, cal...even though I never really ya. I'll take your AIM for future reference :D.
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Abby The Rat

~Sniff~  ::cries:: <- This is a crying smilie, by the way.  ::cries:: This is all so shocking :wow!!:  :strange-eyed:

~Sigh~ :lily:  
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Ashyra Nightwing

:eye:  :eye:

Cal... You can't leave... We'll all miss you. A lot...

*cries*

Goodbye...

Almkman

Fine just leave and don't listen to what everyone else says. Goodbye
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Badrang the Tyrant

Cal, I will miss you a lot.  I will even keep correcting spelling and grammatical errors in your name!  *wonders why he isn't on the cool list, and figures that he hasn't been on RWL for some time*  Anyways, GOODBYE CALRIA! :(  

RazorClaw

HA! Calria isn't gone, she's on here right now.

Badrang the Tyrant

Aye, but she may leave today or tomorrow.  If I were leaving for a long period of time, then I would like to see what people said about me.  Use your head Razorclaw! :lol:

(this was a joke)

RazorClaw

Speaking of leaving, I'm gone for good from the game, but I'll stay on the forums. Can't let them be without my wit and superior intellect!

Menatus

Fortunately, when someone leaves this game it leaves not a big effect on me (or rather, one at all) because I've learned to live without the game taking up all my time.

*is at school*

Hmm...go Clay! Wooh.