Coalition Victory

Started by Deathclaw, May 13, 2003, 05:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathclaw

I delcare a Coalition Victory, but the Axis hasn't fallen. His minions live. Do we let them go, or do we strike out against evil once more?
Glory, Glory, Man United!

The Mercenary

Um, Deathclaw you are truly an idiot. If your coalition victory was Ereptor quitting, great job. Be proud. You did absolutely nothing, never even mounted an attack. Please refrain from commenting.

Badrang the Tyrant

And Mercenary, how would you know?  When Ereptor had Mordor, we took down the Nazgul.  Every single one of us did.  I think we deserve a victory at last!  I would like to carry on destroying the Axis, but there is a reset (maybe).

The Mercenary

I would know Badrang, idiot, because I am #822 Warriors of the Ancient. I have taken the top 10. Welcome to the New Era.

wolf bite

and badrang, although you guys did mop up the bloody mess I left the nazgul in, I was the one that took them down to be killed.  I am not saying that i am not VERY happy that you guys stepped up to the plate and palyed, but lets keep this all real.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Kilkenne

Mercenary, by condescending Badrang, someone whose intelligence obviously surpasses yours exponentially, you have just made it onto "YE OLDE LIST OF KILK'S NEWBS THAT HE'S GOING TO FARM ON THE RESET" So far the list has about 5 members that have annoyed me greatly...Good luck...

Ruatine

*snickers and then suddenly stops realizing with awe that she's in the presence of one of the great oldbies*

Out of curiosity, who else is on the list, Kilk?
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Ashyra Nightwing

Me, probably... I like to farm people. Like Peace Alliance. Very, very easy land if you have weasels.

Yay!! Kilk is back!!

Badrang the Tyrant

My thanks Kilk.   And how does being Warriors of the Ancient have anything to do with this?  He did not come along until after.  

The Mercenary

Kilk I welcome the challenge if its even worthy of being called that. It is truly sad that you wouldn't even make an account until the reset. You thought it was impossible. I proved it is possible. You failed against Ereptor, I succeeded against Helix. Amusing that you haven't been able to make a run... Truly funny

Trident

Quote from: The MercenaryI would know Badrang, idiot, because I am #822 Warriors of the Ancient. I have taken the top 10. Welcome to the New Era.
We don't give who the heck you are!  Don't call Badrang and Idiot; he's my good friend.

Kilkenne

Quote from: The MercenaryKilk I welcome the challenge if its even worthy of being called that. It is truly sad that you wouldn't even make an account until the reset. You thought it was impossible. I proved it is possible. You failed against Ereptor, I succeeded against Helix. Amusing that you haven't been able to make a run... Truly funny
It's worthy, but as you all know, I built up to the point where I could break Ereptor, and from there it was a miff. It was a set-up...I built up myself, and I took his land ligitly (word?) and I resigned proud, realising that the tennis season for my high school was starting. Playing varsity tennis takes it out of one so I can't sit here for long hours playing this game, and messing with the forums...As the season nears its end, I find more time to be with you people, and my AIM will be more open.

Back to the stupid newb:

It was NOT impossible, for I had 300 turns left when I died, I could have continued hitting him, but I dropped my land and let him have the kill. Amusing that you're just a newb on a power trip...Truly funny.

The Mercenary

I was there when you had your so called "set-up."
You broke Ereptor twice (I watched) and then failed 7 times. You could not have broken him again. You can come back at a reset but not now? You will not even try to win the top? What amuses me is I was at 100 million networth and I broke Helix when he was 980 million networth. You were at 100 and you broke Ereptor when he was only at around 1 billion. The thing is I took 300k acres from Helix, broke every time, and succeeded. You took 90k acres from Ereptor, and could not break again. Then he took everything back. Also for you to not make a run at the top is pitiful, I started (my number 822) very recently, and took the top 10 in two days after Ereptor left. Here is your history: Yeah you dropped all your land and could have kept breaking him... hahahahah. I am new to the game but more skilled than you already. Also, I did not feel like posting the attacks Ereptor had on you, after your attacks, but he gained over 150k acres.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thu, 27 Mar 2003 22:13:18 -0500 Kilk's Marauders (#545)
Clan: Assault The Silent Horde (#32)
Clan: Mordor Frontal Assault
Defense Held

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thu, 27 Mar 2003 22:13:12 -0500 Kilk's Marauders (#545)
Defense Held

Thu, 27 Mar 2003 22:13:07 -0500 Kilk's Marauders (#545)
Defense Held

Thu, 27 Mar 2003 22:13:01 -0500 Kilk's Marauders (#545)
Clan: Mordor Naval Assault
Defense Held

Thu, 27 Mar 2003 22:12:53 -0500 Kilk's Marauders (#545)
Defense Held

Thu, 27 Mar 2003 22:12:47 -0500 Kilk's Marauders (#545)
Defense Held

Thu, 27 Mar 2003 22:12:40 -0500 Kilk's Marauders (#545)
Defense Held

Thu, 27 Mar 2003 22:11:57 -0500 Kilk's Marauders (#545)
Clan: Mordor Standard Attack
Defense Held

Thu, 27 Mar 2003 22:11:47 -0500 Kilk's Marauders (#545)
Defense Held

Thu, 27 Mar 2003 22:11:06 -0500 Kilk's Marauders (#545)
67130 Acres

Thu, 27 Mar 2003 22:10:38 -0500 Kilk's Marauders (#545)
31018 Acres

Kilkenne

Quoteand I resigned proud, realising that the tennis season for my high school was starting. Playing varsity tennis takes it out of one so I can't sit here for long hours playing this game, and messing with the forums

I had no time to make another come-back as you see. And the thing with a set-up is, IT IS SET UP! I sent him my stoats so he could break me easier so I didn't have 100 mil extra defense points, and I started hitting him to make it look better that way. You can't rightly assume that I didn't do something, and when one has nearly 0 defense points, he can run over you like nothing. I also could have disbanded the clan I made to be able to hit him without having 3% of my troops die off, did you ever think about that? I'm no idiot, I just figured it would get the game going again, with some story line, and not just be boring like it was for about a month or so.

Oh yeah, nearly forgot...my "so-called set-up" was true, Ereptor can testify to that, I'll just get him on here and he'll even tell you that.

Badrang the Tyrant

*feels good about his friends saying something*  Thank you Trident and Kilk again.  And Mercenary, do you see that the last two attacks broke Ereptor?  Kilk could continue breaking him.  But if it were the first attacks that got through, and the rest failed I would see the point in your accusation.