Should I leave the forums...

Started by calria, May 13, 2003, 01:01:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

Look- I'm tired of being yelled at and yelling at people. If the majority still want me around, I'd like to stay, but I can't stay around here and see horrible posting all the time without commenting on it and trying to make the posting quality better. If you want me gone, tell me. I'd rather be disliked out in the open.

wolf bite

I will not vote because of the limitations of choices.  I think it is wonderful to keep some level of education in the forums, and you do that well.  On the other hand, there is a difference between making note of corrections and demanding them.  

Can we add a box that says ?We really like you and never want you to leave the forums, your posting corrections is fine, but chill just a bit?  ?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Sha

*finds super glue and glues Cal to the forum* Mwuahaha.  

Abby The Rat

Well, she did super glue me so.......

~Superglue Calria hand to his~

Now you can't leave without pulling me with you.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Ashyra Nightwing

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

DON'T GO!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!

We're running out of oldbies. Please stay...

*superglues Cal to the floor of the forum with Shael-Glue?*

windhound

meh.  me thinketh you should stay.  I find your penchant for correctness not overly annoying, but as of yet you havnt corrected me, so...  
yep, stay, it give people somthing to argue about, without which many people seem misrible...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

CoolClaw

I think you should stay.  Because I am cool and I have an imaginary claw.  
That's why.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Ruatine

*yells* *pulls out her hair* Cal, what have people been doing to you?? You CAN'T leave. Imagine what these forums would be like without the Warriormaiden & Queen of Grammatica! It'd be awful.

*grovels at Cal's feet* We -heart- you, Cal!
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Stormclaw

You will stay or I will get all nasty. Yes. I will. I will start administrating with an iron fist wrapped in... well, an iron glove. So you stays. Yes.
A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.

Beem

Quote from: windhoundmeh.  me thinketh you should stay.  I find your penchant for correctness not overly annoying, but as of yet you havnt corrected me, so...  
yep, stay, it give people somthing to argue about, without which many people seem misrible...
Meh.  Me thinketh you should stay.  I find your penchant for correctness not overly annoying, but as of yet you haven?t corrected me, so... yep, stay, it gives people something to argue about, without which many people seem miserable...  
(Just because Cal didn?t correct you yet.)

Now, back to the main reason for this post.
Cal, you can?t leave!  With out you these forums would fall into utter un-grammatisized (new word) horribleness.   *Adds more superglue to the five pounds already holding cal to the floor.*  

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Badrang the Tyrant

Bah, I came too late!  I will never forgive myself. :(

Cal should have stayed!  Now I will have no one to correct! (exept the newbies) :(  :(  

Beem

*Pats Badrang,* you can correct me if youlike.  I make errors often.  In fact I have/will made/make one or more in this post pick it out and correct me it will make you feel better.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Badrang the Tyrant

QuoteBeem Posted on May 16 2003, 06:33 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Pats Badrang,* you can correct me if youlike. I make errors often. In fact I have/will made/make one or more in this post pick it out and correct me it will make you feel better.  

Thanks Beem!  I'm starting to feel a little better, but nothing can compare to correcting the Queen of Grammatica!! :lol:  

Here are your errors (if you want me to point them out):  *Pats Badrang (no comma here)* You can correct me if you like.  I make errors often.  In fact, I have made/will made/make one or more in this post.  Pick them and correct me.  It will make you feel better.  (You can also change the last sentence by placing a comma inbetween it and me.)

*sniffs*  I feel better now Beem, thanks!  Your a real pal ::agrees:: !

The Lady Shael

I think I'm too later....darn it....but anyways....

CAL!!!!!! We /need/ you here...you HAVE to stay. We can't handle the newbies by ourselves....*attaches herself and clings to Cal as she walks out the door* You CAN'T leave!!!!!!
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Badrang the Tyrant

She already left Shael....

Maybe someone could coax Cal into coming back?