How annoying am I?

Started by Killer_Wolf, May 12, 2003, 04:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Killer_Wolf

If you vote the top one then post why.

TR Shadow

Meh, you're kind of annoying.  Well, you can't really not be annoying and post something like this.  I've seen worse, believe me.  *Thinks about The Two*

Aqualis

You are only mildly annoying, but you have only post 17 time, so we can't exactly tell that well.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Trident

You're not annoying at all.

(I think that because you have a siberian husky  :P )

Ashyra Nightwing

I don't find you annoying. You're a well behaved newbie on your way to becoming a middlebie...

Almkman

I wouldn't know i've been gagged for the last three days.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

wolf bite

I kind of like you just jumping right in and trying to fit in with the rest. Don't let some of those people that have their ways of looking at things hold you down.  

And can someone get him a NEW avatar???

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Kilkenne

You are a newb. All newbs are annoying, but there is some like Razorclaw and Badrang that rise from nothing to be pretty good guys...And julie, she was a newb once as well, hehe...

Badrang the Tyrant

Not annoying at all.  But this is your first post that I've read and you use proper grammer and everything else.

Thanks Kilk!  So how long will it be before I'm to the next stage? (middlebie or oldbie?  My poll will decide that :D )

Kilkenne

Polls shouldn't decide that. When you no longer have to ask "Am I an oldbie/newbie yet/still?" Then you are an "oldbie"...no questions asked!  :)  

Dead Eye

According to Calria, know one can become an oldbie. That door is closed. Only the old ones can be it, and even if you act like an oldbie you aren't one. Accoring to Calria :D  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

RazorClaw

Quote from: KilkenneYou are a newb. All newbs are annoying, but there is some like Razorclaw and Badrang that rise from nothing to be pretty good guys...And julie, she was a newb once as well, hehe...
Thanks for the "rising from nothing" statement. And yes, I used to be a midly annoying newbie, but I eventually proceeded to a more mature, staturous form. And I don't question my oldbieship, I'm simply annoyed that plenty of people who are newbies or fresh middlebies say I'm not an oldbie. Of course, there are two oldbies, *glares at Kilk and Deathclaw* who still seem to think that I'm fairly fresh in the newbie batch. But I have more articulated mannerisms than Holby, a exceedingly larger vocabulary than Ad, and still manage to scrape humor out of it.

Kilkenne

I do, hm, I don't remember saying something to that extent, only back about 3 months ago when you really acted like it/I was actually participating in the forums.

Ereptor

Lets start with your avatar.   <_<  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

TR Shadow

Quote from: KilkenneYou are a newb. All newbs are annoying, but there is some like Razorclaw and Badrang that rise from nothing to be pretty good guys...And julie, she was a newb once as well, hehe...
Yes, I was.  I was one of the worst newbies that RWL has ever seen.  I misspelled everything, I screwed up the english language, I spamed, I didn't use periods, I double posted, I asked stupid questions, and I had my own little ponies I was raising ^_^.  I'd like to see any one of you newbies top THAT!