Pets

Started by windhound, May 12, 2003, 02:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

if you have pictures of your pets please post!

Duel purpose topic:
1.  neat question to ask
2.  I need pictures of animals and I need permission to use them, so if you want to post your pictures and not give me persmission to use them on a site for my eng. project, just say so...

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ashyra Nightwing

My two gerbils... Here's a pic of two gerbils who look identical to mine...

Except my white gerbil has only one ear.

Dead Eye

You sort of screwed up on the poll. I have 0 pets as of now, yet 0 is not an answer, so I nulled. I used to have a hamster, he died, so I got another one, he died, so I own no more. You should put 0 as an option.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

windhound

oops.  yeah, sry, I thought I was forgetting somthing, but I think that most people have atleast one pet, even if it is the lice that reside in their head, but I do apologise for forgetting the "0" option...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

TR Shadow

I have a dog.
I love my dog.
She loves me.
We love each other.
Her name is Emmy.
I like to pet her.
She likes it too.

Was that a good attempt at poetry?

Ruatine

I have a dog whose name is Amber. She'll be 9 years old this July. I've had her ever since she was 3 months old. My dad was working at a vet clinic on Fort Sam Houston when my dog and her siblings were found in a dumpster and brought to the clinic. He convinced my mom to come look at the puppies, and the rest is history.

http://www.angelfire.com/ma4/s_moody/Amber-best.html
http://www.angelfire.com/ma4/s_moody/Amber...good_close.html

Unfortunately, I can't post the pics here because angelfire only allows html file extensions.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Killer_Wolf

I have a Siberian Huskey named Nikki. Just to let you know, a Siberian Huskey is a sled dog. They are very strong.  :D  

Aqualis

I have two dogs and a cat.

Simba (the first and oldest pet) is a nine year old German Sheperd/ Wolf mix.

Tempo (the second oldest) is a two year old Labrador/ Rottwieler mix. She will be two June 5th.

Tofu (the newest) is a one and a half year old cat.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Killer_Wolf

Quote from: Aqualis
Tempo (the second oldest) is a two year old Labrador/ Rottwieler mix. She will be two June 5th.
My dog Nikki will be 4 on June 5th. What a coencidence! :D  

Brock

Geez!  My dog's name is Amber too, Teufel, only mine is much cuter.  Aqualis, I used to have a cat named Simba.  What's this world coming to?  Anyway, I have a dog named Amber, two cats named Fluffy and Nala, a hamster named Rascal, and some sort of algae  monster under my brother's bed.  My cat Simba was run over by a car a few years ago.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Pikepaw

I have a dog named Jamie and 5 gerbils.  I used to have two but they somehow had babies and three lived to adults.  The parents are: May and Don (new name) and the babies are all girls and are named: Grath, Sisimay and Columbine.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Ruatine

*shakes her head* There is no dog cuter than mine! My Amber is the awsomest dog in the whole wide world. So there. *sticks out her tongue*
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Brock

If I could figure out how to use my mom's scanner, I'd show you a picture.  I have a digital picture of her on a disk somewhere... Just you wait!  I'll be back with a picture!  

My Amber is cuter than the cutest dog in the world, and the cutest dog in the world is my dog Amber.  
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Trident

Everybody's pets share similar names...

*10 bucks says nobody's pets will have the same name as mine*  :P

Moppy (2 year old male himalayan/javanese cat)

Noonvale (2 year old female black and orange tabby)

Miya (7 month old javan/caspian kitten)

BTW, Killer Wolf, Siberian Huskies by far are the best!!!!

calria

I have a bichon named Bepy... she's pretty old... deaf in both ears, too, we just found out.