Whos better?

Started by CoolClaw, May 11, 2003, 09:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoolClaw

MArio or Luigi whos cooler?

I can't deicide they are both awesome.  If you don't know who I am talking about think about video games and Super-Blank-brothers.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Brock

Neither, they're plumbers.  Yoshi's a little dinosaur.  He's got my vote.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

CoolClaw

Oops I forgot to make this a poll which is what I meant to do. But also here other characters, Daisy, Wario, Waluigi, Peach, Toad, DK,Bowser.  Thats all I can think of.
-Strongsad

Brock

What about Yoshi?!? :blink:  

Holby

http://www.smbhq.com/nc/

hehe

NOTE: This post must be longer than a line, and be related to the topic in these early thread stages, so... "It'sa me, Mario!"
I will not deleted this

TR Shadow

Yoshi would get my vote too ^_^.  But the best Nintendo charactor will always be Tingle.

Note:  For anyone who doesn't know who Tingle is, play Zelda.

Ashyra Nightwing

YOSHI!!!!!! *loves Yoshi*

Yoshi is the most amazing thing EVER!! Just look at that pic and tell me he's not cool.

CoolClaw

I just palyed the Legend of Zelda the WInd Waker and I rescued Tingle. He's also in Super Smash Bros Melee, if you look at one of the stages closely you'll see him.
-Strongsad

TR Shadow

Uh huh.  He's in Great Bay A.K.A. the stage I can't seem to stay on because the stupid turtle keeps sinking =\.

[Edit] W00t!  500 posts!

Brock

I gotta get myself a gamecube!  I have a Gameboy Advance and I've beaten Zelda: A Link to the Past, but I guess Tingle doesn't show up in that one.

Trident

Of those two... meh... I guess Mario because he's more original.  But of all those characters, YOSHI!!!!!  

Peace Alliance

I have a teacher that looks JUST like mario. He's really dumb and he wears sandels all the time :S. I would vote for one of those strang turtle things you get to step on... that or those plants that would eat you!

Trident

lol

I know this guy named Mario, and he jumps really really high  :P

Menatus

Luigi, because my favorite actor played him in the Super Mario Brothers movie. Mario's awesome, too.

The Lady Shael

I almost always play Luigi, mainly b/c he can jump higher. Yoshi annoys me. Sometimes he's okay, but other times he gets on my nerves, and I prefer to play without riding him. Mario's okay, I guess.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.