A warning!

Started by Peace Alliance, May 11, 2003, 03:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

if ereptor is killed, all who are responsible will be killed. and when you re-enter the game. you will be killed again. so NOBODY TAUCH EREPTOR!

Abby The Rat

Peace Alliance, I am, as much as other forum goers are getting very annoyed with your grammer and spelling. So much so that I Will give you a warning to clean up your posting. Please try at a quick proof reading and using caps and all that. You can talk to Calria if you wish for a bit of help.

If you do so, it will make life much better for the forum.

Thank you.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

wolf bite

To all those that are trembling in fear from Peace Alliance?s threats:

If it was in his power to kill anyone, I would be dead.

His loss in armies is so great that he cannot even attack anyone at this time.

By not attacking Ereptor, you are only helping the ?Deltas? stay on top, and they will attack you anyway.

If we allow people to dictate how we play, then the game stops being fun.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

*reads his post* ..... ummm, the only things I?m missing are some stupid capital letters, does that really bother you that much? Maybe you should just let it go, it?s not that big a deal!

calria

Quote from: Peace Alliance*reads his post* ..... ummm, the only things I?m missing are some stupid capital letters, does that really bother you that much? Maybe you should just let it go, it?s not that big a deal!
*reads his post* ...ummm, the only things I'm missing are some stupid capital letters. Does that really bother you that much? Maybe you should just let it go. It's not that big of a deal!

As you can see, Peace Alliance, capitalization is definately not the only thing you are using incorrectly. Ad would not say anything if his complaints with you were superficial in nature. While you are an excellent game player, your posting is on the level of most newbies, which forces us to take your skills in-game less seriously. Please try to correct yourself, and use those rules which I know you know of. It will make a whole lot of us happier.

Almkman

What kind of word is tauch? Shouldn't it be touch?
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Abby The Rat

Almkman, you are in no place to tell Peace about his mistakes. You makes lots your self.

Almkman

Ad you know what would sound better is if you put make alot yourself.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

calria

Quote from: almkmanAd you know what would sound better is if you put make alot yourself.
Unfortunately, however, "alot" is not a word, and while "a lot" would be proper grammar, on any standardized test, "lots" would be the preferable choice.

Correct thyself first, foul knave.
;)

Peace Alliance

4 engrish lessonz, mabeys U should done start a new thread. I'mma lil sick of it, i get the goood  enoughs markz in engrish classs.

As for the warning, I?d like to officially take it back. Wolf Bite is right, it was an empty threat. I was mad because he hasn't had a chance to fight back. It?s unfair to rule you all around, your free to attack who you like. Sorry!

calria

FYI, Peace, Ad requested that I come in and correct you. He asks me to do this frequently when various users are annoying him and other forum-goers, as have other oldbies. When I correct you, I do so not only for my own purposes, but also in order to increase the respect we have for you. It's very difficult to take you seriously when you type the way you do.

Also, did it occur to you that the amount of annoyance my corrections cause to you is in direct proportion to the amount of annoyance you cause to the rest of the forum? Think on that one, if you can understand it.

Bad typing is a sign of low intelligence. Your ability in-game shows me that you are, however, quite intelligent. Try typing like it, man.

Peace Alliance

*sigh* you are really starting to get on my nerves Calria. If people are having a hard time reading my posts, would they not ask me about them? You and Ad are the ONLY ones who are bothering me about it. I'm sure there are more people too, but they are not bothered enough to waste they're time correcting me. Its time for you to relax! Sit down and think it through. If you can correct it yourself, that means that you can understand it! My grammar is good enough for people to read, why do you expect more? Maybe I don?t have time to write a full proper essay, maybe I have a LIFE and don?t want to sit here and correct everyone.... not that I?m implying anything by that.....

Brock

No one else is correcting your grammar because it's already been corrected.  It's quite annoying and harder to read, thereby making us waste time on reading your posts about how annoyed you are by people correcting you! ^ I'm With Stupid  :angry:  
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Peace Alliance

If it?s wasting your time reading my posts, then DONT! I don?t really care. You guys are just being stupid, it?s not going to take you any longer to read the word "hello" then it would to read the word "Hello". Its not making me more respected when you correct my posts.

Abby The Rat

I am a fast reader and I know what can slow me down. First caps, it helps to mark a beginning or picking out names that needed to be remembered. My eyes move too fast notices the ".", when line seem to mess up, I have to back track to notices to double check. If there is a bit of incorrect spelling, I have to slow down to think about what word is trying to say.

Paragraphing helps to make post easy to understand, it points out that you are talking about something else.

Bad grammer and spellings slows me down as I have to re-read to make sure that I understand it right.

I am NOT an english Major as I'm sure my post shows; I do try to learn and make it ever better. Life is ever making mistake but some are worse then other and we ever try to avoid it.

If you want, I could open a polling on how annoying poor spelling and grammer.

All it takes is to get it right the first time round and you waste no more time in posting. Post it then check your spelling which is a simple, reading of your post. Just like you read another post.

What could be a good idea is have a debate over bad grammer and spelling in a chat room

Notices, all my "I" are in caps and see how much more easier to read they are. I have let you off easily as I let other off easily. In fact, I'm sure this first time, I have piped up about bad grammer and spellings because I want to make this forum a lovely place to be without read or wait for calria to make sense of a post.

I could not just stand by as all other posters get annoyed. Many overule the few.

Please, do try.