I can't believe what I just did.

Started by TR Shadow, May 10, 2003, 12:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR Shadow

I was just outside mowing and I ran over a baby bunny.  I cut it in half =(.

Note to Admins of TSR:  Keep the troops IN the game.

*Cries more*

~Julie~

Mark

well things like that happen, TR...it's life. but it's still sad *pats TR*
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Brock

It's ok TR.  Atleast it's in a better place now.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Dead Eye

Are you joking me Julie?! Wow...
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Pikepaw

**crying** What if...what if....it was actully a hare that looked like a bunny. **cries some more** ::cries::  ::cries::  ::cries::  
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Aqualis

I've done that before, except it was snake. Poor rabbit.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

calria

OH NO!!!

*huggles Julie*
*secretly steals Ad*

Brock

Today after I read this, I went on a walk and saw two rabbits.  It made me think of you.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

TR Shadow

Wow, that makes me feel all speciaful inside.  *Hugs self*

calria

Somehow, this seems to be appropriate for this topic...

superfairygal: *hugs the evil bunny killing Ad stealing Julie*
superfairygal: ;-)
Julie: i like that
Julie: it makes me sound evilish
superfairygal: haha!
Julie: bunny killer and Adam Stealer
Julie: lol

**note**
Trillian lets you rename AIM people, but not yourself- hence, all of my conversations are as such...

TR Shadow

Lol, now I know what my title will be when I reach 1,000 posts!

Trident

On the note of catastrophies with nature *sniff*

I found these quail eggs some 5 years ago.  Me and friend didn't know what to do with them, since the parents flew off and got ran over by a car that came by just then  :( , so we put them in a tent for a few days (she spent a few nights over).  As it turns out, one by one something happens, until there's two left... and my cat eats them.   :angry:  Just last year, I same thing happened, except I was smart enough to leave them there, since the parents didn't die that time.  Next time I go there, the birds are gone and they lay dead just inches away form the nest... so I let my cats eat them  :angry:  :(   This is turning out to be a sick post...   :blink:  :unsure:  ::disagrees::  :strange-eyed:  :sick:  

Almkman

i was playing at my friends house and he had a couple of other friends. he has a barn and we were playing in the hay. well zach r pushed zach h down and he landed on a baby rabbit that was in the hay and there was blood coming out of its mouth and nose. so zach h took to this post in his back yard and he layed it there.this was a sunday. on tuesday the rabbit died
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

windhound

all these posts are not very appetising...

anyways, I once accidentally killed a quail by running over it with a brush-hog (a mower attachment for a tractor, the tractor is an old big blue ford)  I knew that I had run over it because there was a nest with eggs in it and feathers scattered all around for about 5 feet in every direction over my freshly cut grass, quite sad...  I never found the body, I spose it was chopped up into itty-bitty pieces...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Abby The Rat

If anyone find this bad and wish for it to be deleted, I will happly do so.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]