where do you live

Started by , May 08, 2003, 07:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

where do you live and go to school

Brock

There has been one of these posts before but it was a while back.  I live in  Anchorage Alaska and I go to Goldenview Middle School.  Goldenview is the worst school ever!!!
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

i bet its not as bad as mine

Brock

I'm sure there are worse schools.  The school itself isn't that bad, it's just that the kids there are stuck up snobs that hate people like me.

Peace Alliance

Northlands, i'm an entrepreneur with Cluny, soon it will be Sticker's hut

i best 7th grade boys team is the baseball team. all the other teams has only won one game

stupid me its my topic and idint answer my own question. im from ohio and go to bloom carroll

Scarwake

My current residence is in Fort Wayne, Indiana.  I got to Homestead High School, 9th grade*soon 10th*.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Ruatine

I live in a tiny little town northwest of Boston, Massachusetts. I'm in between schools right now. Meaning that I'm done with high school and have yet to start college.  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Trident

KINOSHA WISCONISIN HIGH!

*notices how nobody believes her*

Oh come on... :)

Fun spoilers  <_<  

Beem

I live on the corn kernel, on the piece of waste, in hells out house.  In human terms, I live in Maine.  I hate it here, and wish to leave as soon as I can.  My school is small, only 400 students and faculty.  The basement is infested with espestis  (for those of you who don?t know, espestis is a cancer causing agent type thing.)  So yeah, don?t visit me, I?ll visit you.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Ruatine

rofl You're funny, Beem. Maine's not that bad. I have an aunt, uncle, and a bunch of cousins who live up there. Hmm... come to think of it, I'm going to be in Maine this Saturday. I'll be in Windham Center to be exact.  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Brock

Quote from: BeemMy school is small, only 400 students and faculty.
Geez!  That's tiny!  My school has over 1000!

Sha

And my school is even smaller than Beem's. I looked it up. We have 320 students, and that's pre-school through twelfth grade. At the high school (grades 7-12) there are about 160 students. (Sorry that my earlier estimations were smaller. I tend to exaggerate ^^; ) So, yes, I go to a very small school in the middle of nowhere, Minnesota, USA.

Everyone picks on my school, too. *sniffs*

I live in Camberley, England, and I go To Tomlinscote School, which has over 1,500 students..