DEATH TRAPPERS NEEDS MEMBERS

Started by Narfel, May 08, 2003, 03:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narfel

The clan DEATH TRAPPERS wants you to join our clan. I Narfel would like for you to join the clan I created. We are allies with j.j's, and The Clan Of Winter (A VERY POWERFUL CLAN).  The first to people to join will become A diplomat 1 or 2. If you would like to notify me of your wanting to join or you oersonally want to ask something, Contact me at #935. Or just wrtie back.
       ~NARFEL~
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

Veranor

QuoteWe are allies with j.j's, and The Clan Of Winter (A VERY POWERFUL CLAN).  (A VERY POWERFUL CLAN).  

Um weren't you the ones who attacked Ad and had the whole clan of winter attacking you? Or am I confusing you with someone

#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Narfel

Nope... that was me as a different character, Narf, not Narfel. I apologized to there whole clan and they accepted my apology. And after I created a new clan they said that they would be allies with me and my clan.
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

Narfel

Well if anyone wants to join just put your warlord number on here, and contact me at #935 on the game!

Badrang the Tyrant

Veranor, are you in Chosen?

What does your clan have to offer?

Narfel

I AM SORRY BUT DEATH TRAPPERS HAS CLOSED DOWN AND IS NO LONGER ALIVE!

Dead Eye

Another quick newbie clan down the drain!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov