Anyone here Graduating from

Started by General Austin, May 07, 2003, 02:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

Just like to know your input on it and how you feel. *nods* Must be fun! :P

EDIT;Ooh, also: Which College are you going to go to, or thinking of going to?
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Ruatine

*dances a very happy dance* I'm graduating from High School on May 29th. It's the most satisfying feeling being done with it. I'll be attending the University of Massachusetts at Lowell starting this fall.

*twirls* *dances* *throws rose petals in the air* *laughs*  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Brock

I'm graduating from 7th grade... I guess it's just not the same.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

windhound

*sigheth*
one more year of High School for me...  cant wait...  atleast next year I can drive to school, my bus ride is rather long, about 45 min give or take, and the school is only about 15 min. away...  They charge 75.00 for a parking spot though...  rather steep...

btw Teufel, what are you going to major in?  what area?  
(if you dont wish to tell, tis fine, I'm just curious)
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ruatine

Naw, I don't mind telling people what I plan on doing with my life... though some may not find it very interesting.  ;)  I'm planning on getting a degree in biology, and taking the required courses to become a registered nurse. Biology is ~so~ intriguing... at least, to me it is.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

calria

I'm graduating on May 24th! Class of 03! w00t!!!

From high school I'm going on to a community college for two years, then the University of Texas at Austin for two years, to get a degree and teaching certification. I'm going to do a double major in Drama, with a specialization in technical theatre, and (big suprise) English, with a specialization in modern American poetry. Then I will get my teaching certificate... I also hope to get webmaster certification from my community college some summer, since I love doing internet junk too...

All you people are graduating, while I'm stuck here in Year 9 with my evil SATS...  *sigh*

Abby The Rat

~Pats~ Not too worry, at least when you leave you get to tell the youngers about your...
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

SlitFang Fireyes

man....all you people are getting out of high school while Deadeye, Yelloweyes, and me are all stuck in the 8th grade.  
SlitFang Fireyes,
Alpha Wolf of THE HORDE OF SLITFANG FIREYES

<=> ~*<^{?z? ?????}^>*~ <=>
?z? ????? ?? ??????

Join Warlords Arisen!!! A game based on Redwall:Warlords
http://members.lycos.co.uk/redwallgame/war...hp?action=login

guardians of night

Hey, were not gonna be in 8th. 9th! lol. were graduating from middle school!
Mmmmmm......Signature

http://members.lycos.co.uk/rerisen is my new WWII game! Join today!

My tries at making games has finally succeded!
Nevermind, Lycos screwed up my game!

Aqualis

You would be graduating from Junior High, not Middle School, as will I.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Veranor

No trust us... in our district Middle school = 5-8.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Veranor

Maybe that's why he was banned...
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Beem

I have only one more year to go... class of 04!  Oh YEAH!  I get to drive to school next year as well.  Though it is only $5.00 for a parking place. :P Anyway, next year is going to be a killer for Anatomy/physiology, Vertebrate Bio, and me AP English, psychology, French III, and more fun courses.  After high school I plan to take a year off, and then try and go to DCAD (Delaware College of art and design.)  I plan to study illustration and graphic design.  

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."