Is it safe to call Delta the Emporor?

Started by Delta, May 04, 2003, 05:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock

Quote from: calria
Quote from: DeltaYup, thats called team work alright. but what makes that unfare? you all have the ability to work together. its not like we're being cheap, or cheating.
Yes, that's called teamwork, alright... but what makes that unfare? You all have the ability to work together. It's not like we're being cheap, or cheating.

*cough*
Now that I've corrected you, I feel the need to also lambast you, but shall forgoe it for the moment.

After all, you weasels seem to find it fun to murder anyone who speaks against you.
Hey I get a chance to correct Calria's correction!

Incorrect: unfare
Correct: unfair

*Is happy* :eats:  
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Dead Eye

Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Veranor

I guess they proved you wrong about the multi stuff
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Ereptor

Quote from: calriaYou mean, only as a multi.

You couldn't win by yourself, as all of us strive to do- you had to pull three account together, using each one's strengths. There is no glory in such a win.

Until we have brought you down, I promise you this:

No true RWL player will ever respect your cowardice, cockiness, and lack of REAL playing skill.
ROFL... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :P  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Dead Eye

Yea, because Ereptor, Peace Alliance, and Darkness have NNNNOOOO skill. I mean, Ereptor is only leading Regular by how much? Man he is weak. And Peace Alliance was only ranked 2? And Darkness is ranked 8? Wow, they have no skill. They are so weak. I could defeat them with only 1 rat!

hahahahha(sarcasiam for people like Julie :D )
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

calria

Ahhhh hush Dead Eye! You know what I mean. I have no respect for a player on Turbo who can't win without forming an undying alliance with his/her little buddies. They are playing without honor. It's disgusting.

...and STOP CORRECTING ME! AAAHHHH!

Ereptor

Without honor?  Rofl.  Cal, you need to reevaluate your "honor."  lol  We have skill.  You don't.  Enough said.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Darkness

Calria you are only lashing out because you are frustrated with the fact that we hold the top ranks with an iron grip.  We are just playing the game and it can be played any way that we choose.
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

wolf bite

What is this iron grip thing?  I have been in rank 1 every day and a half.  it is taking 3 of you guys just to keep me forem having it.  But if I can take you guys out, then others can too.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

thats untrue, the others aren't nearly as good as you wolf bite. the iron grip we are talking about is the grip that keeps kicking your tail every time you get us.

cal, you need to lighten up! we're playing fairly and skillfully. its honerable and fair. you have the choice to form your own group of buddies and have an alliance like ours....... that is..... if you have buddies. :P

wolf bite

I agree with Peace as far as this being a fair game.  I have known who the deltas were from day one. to the best on my knowledge, I can find no cheating in their play.  At one point I thought I cought them, but they honoraby proved me wrong.  Unless there is a multi acount further down the ranks they aslo have, there is nothing wrong with this game.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Darkness

Did you know who I was because I was probably the most unknown since I have only been apart of this game for less than two months.

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

Ereptor

No one is safe in turbo.  All will fall at our power.  I will become your worst enemy.  I will destroy.  I will reap.  I will terrorize.  Be warey.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

wolf bite

Darkness, as I told Peace the second day of the new turbo. I saw your style of play to be close to peace and must have been someone that got his strat.  from see you you useing it on the other server, I thought that it was you or that peace had a multi.  

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Darkness

Well you have one thing right and that Peace's and my strats are similiar but I did not get my strat from him.  I figured it out on my own.