Is it safe to call Delta the Emporor?

Started by Delta, May 04, 2003, 05:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delta

Edited:

We are not going to call a Emperor for this round.  

We have decided to become Kings.

We three kings of Glory and Old.  Banish Wolfbite from his reign forever.  And any other free vermin.  We shall rule with an iron fist.

The Deltas
:angry:  

wolf bite

uh, the game is only 4 days old and you have only had a lead for less then one day.

What a joke.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Delta

if it takes a week to crown an emporor on regular and turbo is 5 times faster, then devide that time by 5 wolf. plus we are not calling one of the deltas an emporor. we are calling all of the deltas kings. all three of us.

calria

Yeah, so you hold your "thrones" with a multi.

Anyway, according to my definitions, the top-ten people are kings/queens.

...and just because the turns are faster, doesn't mean that you can declare yourself Emperor faster. There are those among us who intend to never see you reign.

Delta

lol, ok. here's what we'll do. we'll declair ourselves the kings. If you dont like it, you are free to go against us. but we will laugh at you when you fail.

wolf bite

Quote from: DeltaEdited:

We are not going to call a Emperor for this round.  

We have decided to become Kings.

We three kings of Glory and Old.  Banish Wolfbite from his reign forever.  And any other free vermin.  We shall rule with an iron fist.

The Deltas
:angry:
Banished? I am in 4th place.

Besides, it took all three of your "Deltas" to get me just from 1st to 4th.

What cocky fools.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Delta

thats the whole point. the three of us are kings because the three of us work well together. we're not claiming to each be better then everyone else. only as a group are we strongest.  

calria

You mean, only as a multi.

You couldn't win by yourself, as all of us strive to do- you had to pull three account together, using each one's strengths. There is no glory in such a win.

Until we have brought you down, I promise you this:

No true RWL player will ever respect your cowardice, cockiness, and lack of REAL playing skill.

Holby

Working together as a team?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fri, 2 May 2003 16:34:00 -0500 Delta One (#9)
Clan:  Delta Two (#8)
Clan:  Guerilla Strike
1050 Acres

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fri, 2 May 2003 16:32:43 -0500 Delta One (#9)
1066 Acres

Fri, 2 May 2003 16:32:40 -0500 Delta One (#9)
566 Acres

Fri, 2 May 2003 16:32:37 -0500 Delta One (#9)
1106 Acres

Fri, 2 May 2003 16:32:33 -0500 Delta One (#9)
1060 Acres

Fri, 2 May 2003 16:32:06 -0500 Delta One (#9)
796 Acres

Fri, 2 May 2003 16:32:02 -0500 Delta One (#9)
702 Acres

Fri, 2 May 2003 16:31:58 -0500 Delta One (#9)
515 Acres

Fri, 2 May 2003 16:31:55 -0500 Delta One (#9)
1556 Acres

Fri, 2 May 2003 16:31:51 -0500 Delta One (#9)
1917 Acres

Fri, 2 May 2003 16:31:48 -0500 Delta One (#9)
1493 Acres

Fri, 2 May 2003 16:31:45 -0500 Delta One (#9)
457 Acres

Fri, 2 May 2003 16:30:14 -0500 Delta One (#9)
545 Acres

Fri, 2 May 2003 16:30:11 -0500 Delta One (#9)
517 Acres

Fri, 2 May 2003 16:30:08 -0500 Delta One (#9)
396 Acres

Fri, 2 May 2003 16:30:04 -0500 Delta One (#9)
1635 Acres

Fri, 2 May 2003 16:29:47 -0500 Delta One (#9)
915 Acres

Fri, 2 May 2003 16:29:43 -0500 Delta One (#9)
1189 Acres

Fri, 2 May 2003 16:29:38 -0500 Delta One (#9)
1630 Acres

Fri, 2 May 2003 16:29:31 -0500 Delta One (#9)
2632 Acres

Fri, 2 May 2003 16:29:10 -0500 Delta One (#9)
1466 Acres

I will not deleted this

*sniggers* They must have had an argument..
Or Delta could have been transferring land between his two accounts...

General Austin

In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

wolf bite

Holby, them attacking eachother was still team work.  there was not way for one ot them to attack me because on their own, they are not good enough. So they built on the others land to get the power to attack.  Takes a strange kind of mentalaty to attack your own allies.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Delta

Yup, thats called team work alright. but what makes that unfare? you all have the ability to work together. its not like we're being cheap, or cheating.

Pikepaw

Why rule free vermin with an iron fist, what if they had nothing to do with it. :unsure:
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

calria

Quote from: DeltaYup, thats called team work alright. but what makes that unfare? you all have the ability to work together. its not like we're being cheap, or cheating.
Yes, that's called teamwork, alright... but what makes that unfare? You all have the ability to work together. It's not like we're being cheap, or cheating.

*cough*
Now that I've corrected you, I feel the need to also lambast you, but shall forgoe it for the moment.

After all, you weasels seem to find it fun to murder anyone who speaks against you.