Voting on the Reset of Regular

Started by Retto, May 04, 2003, 12:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abby The Rat

:snicker: The turbo has, not the Normal.

The normal is set for Sunday.

And it's lovely to see you post, moo. ( :snicker: )
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

wolf bite

With the help of my clan ?Slayer? we have taken control (at least for the time) of the top of the game.  Our plan was based on the needed forces to take down Ereptor, and the plan very well may have worked.   I was forced to redo the plan.

This was not done for us to be the new Kings of the game. But merely to show what non-selfish teamwork can do as the game was ending.  

What I am saying is that although I have unlocked the game, I still think that we would have more people play actively after a reset.

Wolf Bite
Emperor Slayer
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

The Mercenary

uhh with the help of slayer.. Without me Wolf Bite this wouldnt have happened...Yes Wolf Bite you were the first to strike, but I did just as much as you...

The Beatles

I can't log in, but there is also a MySQL error, probably because someone played with the code... so does this mean there has been a reset?

bjornredtail

I can't log in either, it is just giveing me a 'no such user' error.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

wolf bite

Yes, my dear friend Mercenary.

I used the words "our", "us", and "we".  I did not use the word "help" as if any played a minor role, for all were needed, even the one that never left protection.  We all had the "Help" of each other.  I take credit for the leadership and plan only.  But the fighting and the value that everyone brought to the war was needed. I also thank those that offered help but were unable to do their duties. For being there for each other should be what will be known about this attack.

I called myself Emperor Slayer because I have lost count on how many I have taken down or at least been part of the battle.  Not at all indicating that this battle alown gave me the title.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

The Mercenary

Alright fine... But we won, thats all that actually matters.

Lord Redeyes

Quote from: calria
Quote from: Lord RedeyesCalria, i always though that it was one man had many wives, Not one wife had many husbands?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lord Redeyes

Commander of the Ruinslayers & Degracain

:snicker:  ::cries::  :huh:  :P  B)  :)  :unsure:  :strange-eyed:  :o  :D  :rolleyes:  :angry:  :blink:  ;)  :lol:  <_<  :(
*sigh*

Even though this is off-topic a tad....
I can have as many husbands as I want- so there. Anyway, people are always telling me that I'm like an Amazon since I'm 6 feet tall... and they had a matriarchal society, so can't I have as many husbands as I want then?
I guess, if you must.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lord Redeyes
Commander of the Ruinslayers & Degracain B)  

Lord Redeyes

Quote from: Ad The Rat:snicker: The turbo has, not the Normal.

The normal is set for Sunday.

And it's lovely to see you post, moo. ( :snicker: )
By Sunday, Do you mean Sunday, May 18?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Commander of:
Ruinslayers
Degracain

Ashyra Nightwing

And what time, so I know when I need to be on the computer for?

bjornredtail

One other question: What time of day is the reset?
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Retto

The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Badrang the Tyrant

Oh good, right after Church service :D .

Holby

That means reset is under four hours away. Now isn't that just great? If I want a good number, I have to get up before 5AM! <_<  
I will not deleted this

fingo

The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not