RWL

Started by Trident, May 01, 2003, 11:02:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

I find this site not too obsessive... I do find talking with RWL fans in chat rooms rather obsessive though.  

Brock

When I first started I could hardly keep myself away from it but now it's not as exciting.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

TR Shadow

Bulldozers!  Yay!

RWL isn't addicting at all anymore.  I am in love with the forums, though :wub: .

calria

*coughs @ Julie*
Not addicting?
*coughs again*

*raises right hand*
I, Lady Calria Ulloa, Queen of Grammatica and maker of excellent Julien fries, am addicted to Redwall: Warlords.

*bows*

I'm glued to the computer, thanks to RWL... I started playing in December, and it's still just as fun... This is probably the most addictive game I've ever played.

Aqualis

Definately one of the most addictive games I have ever played. Especially since I can now stay consistantly in the top ten.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Trident

Now that I'm only a few away from 1,000 posts, I don't find the forums neccessary *does like 1 post a day*

Dead Eye

I am close to 1000 to. Yippy!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

I'll never be close to 1000. I joined on the first day of the forum reset, and I still only have 492 posts... I'm going to try to reach 500 today.

Happy Birthday ::hats::  

The Lady Shael

Mmf, I'd have a lot more posts if I didn't decide to start a new forum account... <_<

Am I addicted to RWL?

*thinks*

Who isn't?

*thinks again*

Only the people frustrated that they can't get their economy straight, and are murdered within the first 5 minutes of the game.

*pause*

Hereby, I am, and have been, officially addicted to RWL since one week after the game started. The forum is addicting too, as well as the people in it. ^_^

BTW, I'm going to leave for a little while, but I'll be back. I have huge projects in a couple classes that I haven't started on yet due to my logging in my RWL account again, and if I don't start them now, it'll break my 4.0.  :unsure: I'll have to put my account on vacation too....I'll be back, though.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Aqualis

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingI'll never be close to 1000. I joined on the first day of the forum reset, and I still only have 492 posts... I'm going to try to reach 500 today.
I joined the second day of the forum reset, and I have yet to reach even a meager 200 posts. Of course, this is my 197th.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Beem

At first, it was ultra addicting, though as of late, it has cooled off.  I have become less and less addicted to it, and am now considering leaving the game and forums.  I am just kind of *shrugs* getting bored I guess.  Everyday, having to fix my economy, getting back to where I was the day before.  Each day I have to do the same thing again.  I don't know, I am thinking of leaving, but I also would like to stay.  So, right now I am just going to hold my head, toss skittles, and scream! *Holds head, tosses skittles with his feet, and screams.* AGHHHHHHHHHHHH

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

The reset will improve the quality of the game. I'd actually have a chance of getting into the top 10 and staying there... I don't mind about having to fix my economy. With my strat I can recover very quickly.
It seems people are posting less on the forums now...

calria

How did this turn into another discussion about post-counts? That's weird...

I'm addicted, as I said, and have been since October I think, and it's all Sha's fault, because she showed me TUI, where I met Ragefur, who showed me RWL.

Abby The Rat

Yes, Let all blame it on Sha...
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]