Hey

Started by Krowdon, November 01, 2013, 04:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

I may or may not be grounded I will let you know.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sharktooth

Quote from: Krowdon on November 01, 2013, 04:13:22 PM
I may or may not be grounded I will let you know.

why?

Drakus

what did you do...
meow

Krowdon

Because I had c's (oh no a c it turns out i'm not a perfect student and AP Japanese is hard)

and the other c was due to technology errors so I'll get that one fixed. All I know is that dad said there is gonna be some sort of punishment but idK what it is but it'll probably be loss of electronics.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Holby

That's pretty stupid.
I will not deleted this

Krowdon

YEs well, he's gonna check online and see why my grades are c's and b's. Whatever. I think because my sister gets all A's (we are twins. I'm younger than she is) they expect me to do the same. *Shrugs* it happens every year I get grounded for grades it's cool.

Holby

You have a twin sister? o.O
I will not deleted this

Krowdon

Yes! We're fraternal twins, and she's older than I am by 40 minutes!

We're very different, haha.

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Krowdon

Kilkenne

TODAY I LEARNED BOTH KROWDON'S AGE AND THAT SHE HAS A TWIN SISTER

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Kilkenne

I WAS CLARIFYING IN ADDITION TO MAKING A STATEMENT, WINDOW

Krowdon

Quote from: Kilkenne on November 02, 2013, 02:58:58 PM
TODAY I LEARNED BOTH KROWDON'S AGE AND THAT SHE HAS A TWIN SISTER

Yes she was actually here for a little while but didnt stay. AssiduousProcrastinator, or something. Her icon was the starfish from Finding Nemo and Ungatt called her Knuckles.