Mercenaries for Hire

Started by The Mercenary, May 01, 2003, 04:19:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mercenary

The Mercenary is open for requests. Any enemies or targets can and will be killed in less than 5 days for a price of 6 billion dollars. 1 billion must be payed up front, and 5 billion after the kill. My mercenaries have never failed. PM me a request, your warlord number, your targets number, and expect a response in a few hours.
Also, Mercenary applications will be reviewed if you wish to join my forces.

Pikepaw

What would you do if you were hired to kill the person who hired you? :wacko:  
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

The Mercenary

I only take one job at a time. If someone payed me to kill a person, then another person payed me to kill my original benefactor, I would kill him.

Dead Eye

The russless killers!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

General Austin

what if I paid you to take out Split Helix? Would you do it?
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Pikepaw

What I meant was that the person who hired you was crazy and wanted to do the closest thing to suicide.  I'm very curious. :rolleyes:  
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

calria

That's an easy one- he'd do it, making sure he got all of his $$$ before the guy was dead!

wolf bite

I just want to know if you are the same foolish person that took a bounty on me, then after trying to kill me for a week, offered me half the money to kill myself.

That was the funnyest letter if ever read.  Even if I would go for this "deal", where would they send the money to if I was dead?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Darkness

That is pretty foolish.  LOL
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

Trident

That is foolish...

5 billion?  ARE YOU CRAZY?

The Mercenary

No Wolf Bite, that was not me. I was never payed to kill you, nor would I ever offer money to anyone. Trident, for the people I work for 5 billion is almost nothing. I would not take a job on Split Helix at any time. He is a benefactor.

Lord Redeyes

Quote from: The MercenaryThe Mercenary is open for requests. Any enemies or targets can and will be killed in less than 5 days for a price of 6 billion dollars. 1 billion must be payed up front, and 5 billion after the kill. My mercenaries have never failed. PM me a request, your warlord number, your targets number, and expect a response in a few hours.
Also, Mercenary applications will be reviewed if you wish to join my forces.
Would you take out Epetor?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lord Redeyes

Comander of the Ruinslayers & Degracain

"Death is ahead of you smiling, all you can do is smile back."

No-one could take out Ereptor. Look at the networth differences in the top 5...

The Mercenary

No Redeye's I would not. But I would happily kill you. For free if necescarry.

Pikepaw

Is there anyone other than Ereptor and Split Helix that you wouldn't kill. :shrugs: