Shipping off to basic

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, September 15, 2013, 09:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Tomorrow is the day I'll be going to Army basic training at Fort Leonard Wood for Military Police.

See you all in several months!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on September 15, 2013, 09:32:54 PM
Tomorrow is the day I'll be going to Army basic training at Fort Leonard Wood for Military Police.

See you all in several months!

Navy is better....

See ya
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Typhon

I hope you get dirt in your eye or something mildly annoying like that

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Krowdon

Ungatt come back Spa has gone mad

Ungatt Trunn II

I'm getting pretty good at these cadences. 5 mile runs every morning suck though.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Camaclue

Ungatt bby I came back for you but then you left and I was sad then you're here and now I'm just confused.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Ungatt Trunn II

Back on holiday leave for 2 weeks.

Guess you have me until then. Lucky you.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

Ungatt Trunn II

I'm in the MP portion now. Instead of learning how to throw hand grenades like in basic, I'm learning how to respond to crimes and such.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on December 20, 2013, 07:24:01 AM
I'm in the MP portion now. Instead of learning how to throw hand grenades like in basic, I'm learning how to respond to crimes and such.

Well that sounds really cool.

Shadow

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on December 20, 2013, 07:24:01 AM
It would save a lot of training time if you could just throw grenades at them. You already know how to do that.

Ungatt Trunn II

They want us to use the least amount of force possible.
DIE HIPPIE DIE