Kenny Boy

*FART* :strange-eyed:  :strange-eyed:  :sick:

Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Kenny Boy

Quote from: Dixie Rose
Quote from: Kenny Boy
OH MY GOSH...................YOU KILLED KENNY!!!!!!!
:rolleyes: Very funny, kenny.
I KNOW :D  
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image

Scarwake

You were all too late in killing me as I already left the area! DUH!!! Learn how to read posts properly!!

Quote*Makes almkaman die by tossing the other dude who got sick on him*

There we're all better now!!! *runs off never to be seen in this facinity ever again*

*points above* SEE!!! I ran off never to be seen here again, then you guys think you can shoot at me when I'm already gone, how stupid do you have to be to get it through you thick little 'eads that I'm already gone!?!
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Kenny Boy

Quote from: PikepawI meant get me out of here and to a hospital for my serious injuries surviving a fart explosion and then another one making my injuries even worse.  **Shoots the dead Kenny Boy in the head with his crossbow and then drags himself there and beats him with a sword and then a diamond tipped whip and then with the sword again.**  HHHAAAHAHAHHAAAAAHHHAAAAAA!  Sweet vengance.
im just wondering once you are in northlands how do you burrow
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image

Pikepaw

Quote from: almkmanNaw.*takes up his bow and shoots Scarwake in the butt and drags him back by a rope connected to the arrow*
Also my crossbow has a range of the measurement of the equator times two and it locks on the target so something would have to be right in front of the bolt so it couldn't turn so it wouldn't hit the target and what Almkman did.  Kenny you have to be a Flitcheye to burrow, but you can burrow if you are in Southsward, Mossflower or the Northlands and if you move south or north you end up in a burrowed land if you are burrowed already.  How you do it is once your leader/hut ratio is right and you have enough loyalty and if you're a Flitcheye, you go into generals hut and select Flitcheye burrow/surface (it might be labeled a bit different, but that is the basic thing) and if you had done your leader/hut ratio right you will be in burrowed lands and its the exact same thing to surface.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Dommy boy

The Brother of kenny. just call me Dom

Dommy boy

B ::cries:: B COME BACK!!!!!!!

Pikepaw

Next person who farts and makes an explosion that hurts or kills me or directs a fart at me (direct said fart elsewhere, even though I have no smell it would be very rude) I will torture with my whip, sword and mace and then kill.  If I cannot get close enough to torture, said person shall be shot with my special crossbow.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Kenny Boy

*comes back to life invincible this time*

OOO im really scared! :lol:  
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image

Peace Alliance

Fart + lighter = OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

just a warning....  

Kenny Boy

DUDE PEACE DID YOU EVER LIGHT A FART I WANNA SEE SOMEONE DO THAT thats so awesome i wanna see a guy jump up and down from the pain of it going up hiss rear
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image

Dommy boy

I made that. :eats:  

Ashyra Nightwing

A string, a string, a marvellous thing..

Peace Alliance

Dixie Ros?

user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"