Farting contest

Started by Bluemoon_The_Wolf, May 01, 2003, 08:34:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenny Boy

Come on already i have been lying here half dead for over an hour and please dixie change your pants!!! and underwear!
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Almkman

Kenny shutup that is what I was talking about.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Kenny Boy

ok......but can you make sure that Bob isnt at my funeral <_<  
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image

Almkman

Sure I'll give him some lemons to suck.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Dixie Ros?

Okay, I'll change.
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Pikepaw

Yeah well I've been lying here without smell or even a nose, without a leg and a half and only one good arm and 2/3 dead for days and no one has helped me. HHHHEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP!
**Gets the retreating Scarwake in the back of the neck with an arrow fired one handed from his crossbow.**  That'll show you not to help me Bob.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Kenny Boy

*shoots pikepaw with HIS crossbow* alright bob help me now or ill kill you too
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image

Pikepaw

Ha!  It hit my dead arm and I already killed Bob with my crossbow.
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

RazorClaw

*Kills Kenny with A-Bomb from F-16* Kenny, your posts are getting dumber and stupider. SHUT UP!

Pikepaw

Help!  Please save me Razorclaw, I am too injured to walk, (plus I only have a half a leg) save me friend, please.

Kenny Boy

Quote from: PikepawHa!  It hit my dead arm and I already killed Bob with my crossbow.
OH NO!!!!!!!!!! alrighty then thats it im gonna light a fart *FART!!!!!!!*  *lights match* *BOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!* *blows up place*      

\O/            \ | /
 |           --- % ---
/ \             / | \
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image

Kenny Boy

Quote from: RazorClaw*Kills Kenny with A-Bomb from F-16* Kenny, your posts are getting dumber and stupider. SHUT UP!
OH MY GOSH...................YOU KILLED KENNY!!!!!!!
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image

RazorClaw

Quote from: PikepawHelp!  Please save me Razorclaw, I am too injured to walk, (plus I only have a half a leg) save me friend, please.
Sure. *Shoots heat-seeking missiles at Kenny, who was already dead, but I'm doing this just to comfort Pikepaw*

Pikepaw

I meant get me out of here and to a hospital for my serious injuries surviving a fart explosion and then another one making my injuries even worse.  **Shoots the dead Kenny Boy in the head with his crossbow and then drags himself there and beats him with a sword and then a diamond tipped whip and then with the sword again.**  HHHAAAHAHAHHAAAAAHHHAAAAAA!  Sweet vengance.

Dixie Ros?

Quote from: Kenny Boy
OH MY GOSH...................YOU KILLED KENNY!!!!!!!
:rolleyes: Very funny, kenny.
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"