RELIGION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Drakus, June 06, 2013, 09:00:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camaclue

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Gen. Volkov

QuoteOver zealous atheists are just as annoying as over zealous theists.

In terms of annoyance when talking with them, yeah, but in terms of danger level, well, no one ever walked into a building wearing a vest full of explosives screaming "GOD DOESN'T EXIST".
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ungatt Trunn II

I'm on the Internet, they cannot hurt me here.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Camaclue

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?

Firetooth

On the subject of internet hate, here is an archived message I got years ago from a site called "the west." ^-^ Warning: it's pretty nasty.
---
Quotedogtesticles Today at 06:38
play nice - as written in your profile, you dirty duck lying swindler! i was in my working uniform, you bloody idiot, challenge me by telegram me, you ball-less piece of poo! i am exactly like you, i will hunt you from now on, you better continue to be a good doggie to charlie, even if he sodomise you. duck like you don't deserve mercy, i will not telegram you u if i want duel you coz you done it first, i just love making enemies, wait till the day i tear your town down... for now i shall curse you and your real life family - your loved ones in real life will fall before your eyes, dying like stray and frightened animals, if you are a working person, you will be humiliated and ridiculed by your co-workers ending in you being jobless and hungry. if you are a student, you get bully by your teachers and classmates ending you being a total outcast and public enemy. if you are married, your spouse will cheat on you and you will not know it till the day you are feeble and weak. if you are single, you will never find real love forever and ever. ultimately you will suffer from a terminal disease which will drag on for years till the day you die, making you thin like sticks and immobile from neck down! More curses will befall you, your prayers will NOT be answer as the ANTI-CHRIST is now and ever persecuting you. i will curse you 5 times a day till your rotten body decays before your eyes, prepare for the beginning of your miserable death - the clock has start ticking and you better start digging... your own grave because otherwise your dead body will be exposed to the elements for weeks while you soul feel the pain of your decomposing flesh. GAN NI NA BU PHUA CHEE BYE, XEN KIA BO KA CHNG KANG. YAO XIU PHUA BAK PHUA BEI KIA. GAN NI NA BU PHUA CHEE BYE, XEN KIA BO KA CHNG KANG. YAO XIU PHUA BAK PHUA BEI KIA.GAN NI NA BU PHUA CHEE BYE, XEN KIA BO KA CHNG KANG. YAO XIU PHUA BAK PHUA BEI KIA. GAN NI NA BU PHUA CHEE BYE, XEN KIA BO KA CHNG KANG. YAO XIU PHUA BAK PHUA BEI KIA
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: windhound on June 07, 2013, 08:57:26 AM
http://www.dailytech.com/Man+Murdered+Over+Online+Dispute/article13071.htm

Sir, I do not think you fully comprehend the sheer volume of firearms I have full and unrestricted access to.

Because it's probably like, twenty. THOUSAND.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Kilkenne

I like how the guy ends up so mad that he starts going on in what i assume is his native language.

Firetooth

I think that's just him reciting the curse. :-\
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Camaclue

I think his curse worked. Your existence rots the kindness in all of us here.

you butt fart.

Firetooth

Drakus

This was supposed to be an argument, but it's just another SPA topic.
meow

Ungatt Trunn II

To allow such a thing in Spa would be dereliction of my duties.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Drakus

Well, I guess IT IS WAR!!!!!

Chocolate or Vanilla?

Life or Choice?

Democrat or Republican?

Go ahead. Choose your favorite.  >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D
meow

Ungatt Trunn II

Well, I hate liberals with a passion. But I also hate other conservatives for making the one true ideology look so stupid with their stupidity. However, I hate them slightly less. The party system is so idiotic though that I want to punt a baby through a window.

Abortion is silly. I believe all children should have a chance at life. If you don't want your kid, wait until it's born and take it to the wilderness. If it survives, it'll be Rambo. And no parent can deny Rambo.

Chocolate or vanilla what?
DIE HIPPIE DIE