Fav. Top 10 warlord

Started by Wickedclaw, January 18, 2003, 08:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

Well, considering the fact that my cousin is fighting for our country, he deserves much more respect than what he's getting.

Wickedclaw

Woo hoo!!!! I got a vote! whoever voted for me is the greatest!

Orcrist

I'm not sure who to vote for: Fenix, Austin, or Raine (for making the game interesting again)
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Menatus

Whoa, oldness. I was tied for second! Sweet. That would be different nowadays. No one knows who I am anymore!

I wish Raine was still around. He hardly knew me, but he was cool. I talk to Ragey all the time, but it would be nice if he came here.

Kilkenne

Cool topic...This was just before Empire...Maybe it was KM 2, but me and Raine were in the same clan, just starting it out at this point. Could have been the Conquerors' League come to think of it...

(*Yawns* It's 5:32 AM. Do you know where YOUR brain cells are? Mine are preparing to go swim. Hazaa.)

Blackeyes

Lol, g'night Kilky, go rest your head, *prepares a deadly knife with poisen* lol jk jk
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Ashyra Nightwing

*sniff* I miss Wickedclaw...

Riverpaw

**votes Shael**
Don't ask...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

The Lady Shael

*stunned* Whoa. That can't be right...I'm in the lead. I can't remember who I voted for the first time under my other account, I think it was Raine though. Voted for Kilk this time around...guess why. ^_^ (That's a rhetorical question.)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Menatus

I'm sure if they read your sig they can find out. ;)

Hey, you're not allowed to vote in these forums! They're old and special to our hearts. ^_^;; jk.

....tied for third. Didn't see Shae' there.

Mark

Herm, this is certainly old, I wonder who I voted for back then...
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Ashyra Nightwing

*votes for Shael*

..again...

*wishes her account didn't delete*

Menatus

Hey, stop voting! You're making me look bad. ^_^;; yeah, I keep going through old posts and theres just blankness instead of your name ^_^;;

Ashyra Nightwing

It's odd. I never used to post back then, and look at me now.. I'm addicted..

Blackeyes

I want mista wickedclaw back!!!!!
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....