Everyone got trolled

Started by Drakus, May 12, 2013, 10:17:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakus

I broke the round...

Eh, it was themeless and boring and didn't matter much anyways. Now, we can all laugh as sevz kills y'all.
meow

Wolf Snare

Don't sweat it bud, everyone screws up at some point. Hell, PA once exploited hundreds of thousands of invisible acres as an admin, hahaha. Shadow codes out something new every round and still loses. I'd like to say it happens to the best of us but, well... We tend to get around it. They'll get over it. Props for the land though.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Kilkenne

The "Shadow is a cheater" conspiracy is priceless. I remember when I was on that bandwagon, too. Then I realized that it isn't something that actually happens, and that repeating it 100 times makes you look like a twat.

Firetooth

Quote from: Kilkenne on May 14, 2013, 09:51:15 AM
The "Shadow is a cheater" conspiracy is priceless. I remember when I was on that bandwagon, too. Then I realized that it isn't something that actually happens, and that repeating it 100 times makes you look like a twat.
Snare doesn't need much help to look like a twat.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Uiblis

I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

Wolf Snare

I call someone a c word (literally same definition) and get teh banhammer
discrimination!

Never said he was a cheater, just implying he's a very sore loser and avidly "balances" based on his failures.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

As should be clear from this thread, I have almost no patience for modding atm so expect few warnings before the banhammer. Goes for everyone, but given snares shouts lately I would not recommend pushing your luck there either.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Wolf Snare

I didn't even raise my voice....
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Holby

Objectively, those shoutbox messages are appalling.

Wolf Snare can have a 7 day gag. I think that's more than fair.

Firetooth, Kilk, please don't respond to him. No bad words.

Holby, modding

WAY TO MAKE MY 4,000th POST TERRIBLE GUYS.
I will not deleted this

Kilkenne

Sorry, Holby. If it makes you feel better, I just remembered that you are on the Australian News and think that's pretty cool.

Shadow

Quote from: Drakus on May 13, 2013, 07:07:46 PM
I broke the round...

Eh, it was themeless and boring and didn't matter much anyways. Now, we can all laugh as sevz kills y'all.
You're bored so it's ok to ruin it for others? Very classy.

Better idea: post an idea for a theme you would find fun for when I can code again.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Drakus

I did earlier make a post with a bunch of crappy themes but the limited supplies thing astounds like RWL material if tweaked a bit.
meow

Sevz

Quote from: Shadow on May 15, 2013, 04:06:50 PM
Quote from: Drakus on May 13, 2013, 07:07:46 PM
I broke the round...

You're bored so it's ok to ruin it for others? Very classy.
How'd he ruin it? He loaded the landfarm with acres and never attacked a warlord. Kind of took his time to donate land into the game if you all used it to break me and defended yourselves better you'd be saying thanks. Your negative attitude is why you're on a horrible net 2/3rds of the way in.
Drakus threw in a bit of an obstacle but as an opportunist and hard worker I make the most of it.

Snares comment about Shadow changing things from round to round is stating the obvious. Shadows losing he makes huge market taxes, we use defence towers he nurfs them and increases merc prices to make breaking better players real easy to break. Unlimited aid gets used to load up his enemy he makes it so people can't aid significantly larger clanmates and 18max.
Reason why we mention it so often is cos the changes are directed at us you don't notice the impact cos tbh most ya all are n00b as. No offence Newbies you're genuinely new i'm talking n00bie which is an old player who's still average skilled after learning the tools. Like Shadown00b
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

taekwondokid42

I'm not sure if 'huge' refers to the current 7% tax, but right now with team play you can basically use the market as a tool for free aid to other players, and also as a way to increase the amount of troops you can sell to the mercs while funding your run. A tax makes sense.

I would also like to point out that your clan consists of roughly half the active players.

I don't know if this is a special thing but locking land is supposed to be difficult, and should probably be nearly impossible in the first 10 days of the game. If there were more players it probably would be more difficult, but we have a small community and should adjust the game to account for that fact.

I'm not saying the balance is needed, but if sevz locking turbo is a regular occurrence then there's probably a need for change. It also doesn't help that you and snare like working together, and it seems like most people would pin the 2 of you as the 2 best players.

Kilkenne

I'll make this the fourth time you've been told. This round is completely bunged up because Drakus didn't tell anyone about his bug and destroyed the market/round. It's a little shocking that no one figured it out earlier than this (say... a year ago), but them's the shakes.