U.S.A.

Started by Wyanor, May 10, 2013, 11:03:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genevieve

Maybe it's you that doesn't understand what's happening because Obama is CONTROLLING YOUR MIND!!

Genevieve

The Jews probably are too, btw.

Ungatt Trunn II

It's obvious that the holocaust was a lie created by US corporations owned by Jews so they can get some more money for their Jewish habits. They still think that we should give them stuff because some guy with a bowl cut had their ancestors killed 700 years ago
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Genevieve

Ya know who should be president?

Will Smith.

Typhon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on May 16, 2013, 07:59:14 AM
It's obvious that the holocaust was a lie created by US corporations owned by Jews so they can get some more money for their Jewish habits. They still think that we should give them stuff because some guy with a bowl cut had their ancestors killed 700 years ago
there was no holocaust they all just went on vacation...at the same time...forever

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Typhon

Ungatt Trunn II

"Goddomot Fronk!"
Woll Smoth, I Om Lugund
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Camaclue

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Typhon

Camaclue

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Wyanor

Wow! I m surrounded by morons. And China just hacked our security and stole American weapon plans.
I am an Orthodox Christian.

Firetooth

Quote from: Wyanor on May 28, 2013, 01:23:29 PM
Wow! I m surrounded by morons. And China just hacked our security and stole American weapon plans.
*I'm.

You remind me of Cartman in that episode of South Park where he becomes convinced China are going to take over the world. :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wyanor

Done posting. Leaving warlords. DOn't care how much jeering I get. Won't miss you people either.
I am an Orthodox Christian.