1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Ungatt Trunn II

Just like you're a tool an not a person, right?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Wyanor

I know. Seriously right? It's falling apart. Obama is going to kill us all. We need to worry about ourselves and let other countries deal with themselves. We can't always cater for everyone. I mean, China doesn't need our money, so send to someone who does if you have to send out free money.
I am an Orthodox Christian.

Wyanor

Some big money people are just using us to get what they want. Im  sure of it.

Ungatt Trunn II

I don't care what they do I just want to keep my guns.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Wyanor

Yes. Something we agree on. I want my guns and liberty. And they can pry them from my cold dead fingers.

Ungatt Trunn II

Never mind about the guns then.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Wyanor

It drives me crazy though. Because I read a bunch of Obama quotes and they all said "I promise not too take away our firearm rights..." etc. What's he doing.... trying to take away firearms. He lies right in our faces. ???

Ungatt Trunn II

I live in 'tucky, gun laws don't apply to me.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Wyanor

Im in Missouri. They don't apply here either... yet. I don't think the people here will give em up without a fight. I won't give them up. But I don't want to kill anyone either.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Wyanor on May 10, 2013, 11:06:56 AM
I know. Seriously right? It's falling apart. Obama is going to kill us all. We need to worry about ourselves and let other countries deal with themselves. We can't always cater for everyone. I mean, China doesn't need our money, so send to someone who does if you have to send out free money.

How is Obama "going to kill us all"?

By the way, China is still technically classed as a developing country, GDP per capita there is $6,076 where as in the US it's $49,601 ... most people there are pretty poor

Sharptooh

Quote from: Wyanor on May 10, 2013, 11:17:36 AM
Im in Missouri. They don't apply here either... yet. I don't think the people here will give em up without a fight. I won't give them up. But I don't want to kill anyone either.

"I don't want to Kill people but I darn well won't give up my gun because I need it"

this makes no sense to me

Ungatt Trunn II

I'll explain it to you later sharpy
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Sharptooh

Thank you mr Trunn