The Christian corner

Started by Wyanor, May 09, 2013, 03:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Typhon

i think the kids cheese done slide of his cracker.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Wyanor on May 10, 2013, 11:39:28 AM
Yes it does. I like the sound of eternal life and streets paved with gold better than eternal damnation. And would rather not risk it. And besides the universe is to complex to have just evolved out of nothing. There was and is a designer.

The Universe is so complex it can't have come from nothing?

Ok, a creator is more complicated than the things he creates right? So God is more complicated than the universe - but where did he come from? Apparently someone tells me complex things have to be created so something must have made god?

Kilkenne

Camaclue

Quote from: Typhon on May 10, 2013, 11:26:56 AM
Quote from: Firetooth on May 10, 2013, 10:25:43 AM
Quote from: Camaclue on May 10, 2013, 07:48:19 AM

Camaclue, I say this with a great deal of reluctance, but you have finally produced a post worthy of approval. Well done.
agreed.
kthx
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Drakus

Religion is for those who seek not knowledge but complacent comfort. Like you, Wyanor.
meow

Gen. Volkov

Quote from: WyanorAnd I'll have you know that we religious folk out number the non religious folk and there are more Christians than non Christians in America. God is there whether you see him or not. Can you see air, no, but it's there. You don't have to see to believe.

Fixed it for you.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ungatt Trunn II

When I get to hell, I figure I'll conquer it. It's kind of like the final challenge.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Camaclue

Raptor Jesus is the One true way man. He went extinct for our sins then came back in Jurassic Park.

Drakus

This thread is pointless now.
meow

Camaclue

Typhon

thats what happens to all spa topics

Krowdon

Friends this topic is not lost. We must pray.

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Typhon

I agree!

oh heavenly ceiling cat...

Camaclue

Ceiling cat?
it's all abut Raptor Jesus you heathen

Wyanor

I am an Orthodox Christian.